Reviews for Inner Storm
yaoilifesneccessity chapter 5 . 5/27
Shit Deary! This is so hot and sweet! May I request another chapter soon?
hopelessfreakz chapter 5 . 5/15
pleaseeeee, update this one
love the plot! (。v。)
Ahhh I love this story! Will you update soon please?
Parnita chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Update update!
Parnita chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Awww... This is awesome! Hope there is more!
Parnita chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
You are an awesome writer & your way of expression is amazing & you bring the characters alive! M really glad you are doing Byakuya & Ichigo as pairing coz its my OTP...! Thank you!
Parnita chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
You are an awesome writing... How u express with your words Its great & m really happy that you are writing Byakuya & Ichigo as a pairing...
Thank you! Coz this is my OTP...!
bella.beau.14 chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
i hope you update soon. do they get senbonzakura? update soon please
siwon611 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Ohhh...I really like this! I hope you finish/update this soon. I want more! Thanks for sharing:)
Purple Light Snow chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Sweet!
Shenigmatic chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
It's so awesome to come home from holiday traveling to one of your stories! Especially this one. I was so excited to see this update. I am interested in seeing how Byakuya reconnects with Senbonzakura. Great job!
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
nice one Ichigo!
Nyu chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
So happy that you are continuing this one ! Ichibya is a couple I particularly appreciate : I like how Ichigo is so young and impatient, while byakuya is more experienced but lets his control fade when they are together. I like how you describe Ichigo, it makes me think of the times when he is drawn a little differently by Kubo : sometimes his eyes are so bright and loving...my, so cute and yet at those times he seems very mature.
Well, I hope you will continue this one !
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
You can't believe how excited I was when I saw this was updated! Please update again soon! I really really love this story!
SunlessNights chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Very Cute! I really like this one!