Reviews for PENANCE
Mendai Decovrii chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
Loved this story - definitely needed to be told (this show and leaving us hanging with little things like this. It's not fair!) and you wrote it really well. I DO want to know what was going on in that house, though! Any chance for a sequel?
jessefencer9 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
It's interesting, but you should use less adjectives. There's too many and it slows the story down. They're unnecessary. Stephen King, an author that I've read, said in one of his books that an important aspect of writing is to get rid of the unnecessary and make it as concise as possible. Adverbs and adjectives would be a paved road to hell if not. In general I really do like the story though, keep writing on.
JaniceC678 chapter 19 . 2/19/2013
Oh, I so needed that after watching Lucifer Rising this morning. I'm beginning to HATE that episode!
Dizzo chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
What a perfect ending. Dean manages to bring Sam round to sense,a nnd the brothers are back hunting together.

Fabulous job, I'm just sorry that real life has distracted me enough that it's taken me a friggin' age to finish this!

I'm so sorry to hear of your sad loss, I'm sure Brenda would be very proud.
Dizzo chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
'Pawns' is a perfect description, and look how the boys have suffered because of it.
Dizzo chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Dean's definitely got it right when he calls the angels 'dicks with wings'
Dizzo chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Zachariah was a wicked creep - I hated it when he left that awful message; no wonder Sam's so screwed up.
Dizzo chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Dean can put together a good speech when the need arises - lovely chapter!
Dizzo chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Dean to the rescue - there's no way he was going to let that happen!
Dizzo chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Ooooh - so not good :(
Dizzo chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Oh heck, this doesn't sound good.
Dizzo chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
I bet Sam gave poor Pam the bitchface; I bet that's why she left in such a hurry!
Laws of Chaos chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
Very emotional story - the confusion of what Sam was asking Dean to do at the lake was absolutely chilling. Very well-written and extremely good plot. Dean's reaction to the cell message was wonderful.

Blessings,
"Kay"
Dizzo chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Ah nice - will this be the catalyst that gets them talking again?
*crosses fingers*
Dizzo chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Wow, Sam's really done a number on himself there. Angsty Dean prowling the waiting room like a caged animal - I like it!