Reviews for The Big Change
christmasinacup chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
I liked this a lot! I'm glad you brought up Joan's drug addiction - I'd be curious to see if Brooke knows about it, and if not, what she would say to Joan about it. Great chapter :)
Gibbs7 chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
I loved this chapter. The basketball game was very cute, as was Arthur's modesty about being a basketball star in high school. The way this chapter ends would make a good ending for the story, but it also makes a good jumping-off point if you have more (you could include chapters on the adoption process, for example). I hope you can continue "Remorse of the Past," because I am enjoying that one, too!
christmasinacup chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Loved this! The basketball game was so cute :) Try , I think they have what you are looking for.
Mercede216 chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
I love this chapter and wow that girl is a genius in hacking please continue to update
agguielover chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Loved it! Cant wait for next chap x
christmasinacup chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Really cute, I loved it! Auggie & Brooke becoming friends is awesome, and I love how Joan is accepting a child into her life :)
SomeKindOfWonderful22 chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Really? Seriously?... I just gone done reading Chapter 6 & 7 and I feel as if you just rewrote my story "New Kind Of Operative"? I am fine with you having a similar story line, but the exact details are what's bugging me. (The Iphone, Macbook pro, Joan and Arthur paying for everything, the movie room, the school starting in a week...etc) For your future chapters, I'd like it if our stories weren't so similar. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Very sweet! I feel like Arthur would be a great dad :)
auggielover chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
I loved it, Id love to see how Brooke's relationship with Annie turns out and Id love to see Brooke meet Auggie like maybe Joan and Brooke meet Auggie and Annie out of the office or something.. KEep up the good work
christmasinacup chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
"This was going to be a new beginning for both of them." Love it :) Joan fighting for Brooke is sweet, and I like how she feels connected to her. And I think the room sounds totally realistic! I mean, have you seen their foyer? Definitely the right size ;) The bed picture link didn't post, so will you send it to me? FF doesn't let you use links, so I always take about the .com and write the words "dot com." Again, awesome chapter!
crayolakid0413 chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Cute chapter. I like that arthur asked for a hug too!
christmasinacup chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Great chapter! Love that they are adopting Brooke :) How old is she again?
agguielover chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Loved this. Keep up with god work
christmasinacup chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Like this! Joan being motherly is so cute :)
christmasinacup chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
"She wanted everything to go smoothly and she knew that if she tried to overpower Joan, that it wouldn't end well."
Haha, if only Annie thought that on the show. And Joan and Arthur having a code phrase is cute :) Great chapter, can't wait for more!