Reviews for Good Lovin
Guest chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
why dont you write an epilogue about the babies being a couple of months old
Guest chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
you should really right another chapter
06DK chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
Aww love the last chapter you have written a lot but please add more
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
GUH. I was so happy when I saw this was updated! Thanks for making my day a whole lot better, at least for the duration of my lunch hour.

How perfect is that whole chapter? I mean just sweet and perfect. I never doubted Sweets would be a terrific daddy, young or not, planned or not. He understands just how important and precious family is and I really think he needs babies. And I mean now.

So at least he can have babies here :) and I think the whole little family, unconventional as it is, will be just fine and who cares about the explanation down the road? The truth will probably do just fine.

Family is who and what you make it, not some cookie cutter, one-size-fits-all enterprise. Here in an alternate Bones-iverse, on the show, AND in real life.
loverofbones chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Glad you updated miss your story.
mychakk chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
Go Booth for telling Cam to get over herself, I like her and I'm rooting for her here, but she really needs to get over herself. And Sweets! You precious little thing! I love how you are for our babies.

I'm glad they are Sweets's. And although I don't mind Cam/Arastoo, I think I want her here with Sweets. (although it's kinda ten years apart, hm?) but no matter what I adore the story, need an update soon! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/7/2013
I have to admit I just kept avoiding reading this story and I just kept thinking the premise was too insane and I don't usually reading crack fics.

But then I started reading it back about maybe chapter 10? and could not put it down! I love it despite myself! And I adore Sweets so of course, I am over the moon to finally hear they are his. I think he's going to be an awesome dad.

And I want Cam to be happy so I want her to forgive herself and work it all out with Arastoo. He is a good man. He will figure out a way to cope with the situation.

Bravo to Booth for poking his nose in where it isn't welcome ;)
Boothiness chapter 19 . 5/7/2013
I loved this chapter. Well done. I personally think that Sweets would make a terrific dad!
leshagen chapter 19 . 5/7/2013
Thank you Booth for forcing the issue. Hope Cam's pity party is over and she comes clean with Sweets and Arastoo. Still loving the story, please continue :D
Guest chapter 18 . 5/4/2013
very good keep writing
gdhill chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
Funny that Bones knows, but won't say!
cwgirlup chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
Totally rooting for Arastoo to be the father - I love him and Cam together! Can't wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
hey this is really good but u cant leave it like that finish it with sweets being the father
mychakk chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
I love your writing style. And this was great. I don't know how I feel about Cam/Sweets, but somehow it works here. I think I prefer Cam/Sweets to Cam/Arastoo

can't wait for an update.
leshagen chapter 16 . 3/13/2013
As much as I love Sweets, in this situation I am totally rooting for Arastoo. Come on PurpleP, mama wants a happy ending :D