Reviews for Hell for the Holidays
Kailene chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awww, that was so great! Rudolph, the murder nose reindeer...ha! What a concept. Loved the image of Dean with the antlers...too funny.

I can only imagine that nothing was safe in the Cage with Lucifer, even memories. Great job.
lillelouis chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Aww :)
mb64 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh my goodness- somehow you managed to tear my heart into sad little pieces - and yet made me laugh too!

I guess that means that you wrote an excellent story! :)
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
:D This ends up really sweet, even if Sam is very hurt in the beginning. Excellent writing
starlingnight chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awww, this was awesome. Loved it going into the idea of screwing with memories and Sam having a skewed perspective on things yet acting normal, that leads to some interesting interactions. And I really liked that this went kinda multicultural and didn't have Christmas as The One And Only winter/summer holiday.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aw this was sweet! I loved the ending! Very clever of Dean to find a way for Sammy to celebrate a holiday again. :)
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Yeah.. I cried.. Dear god you just made me bawl my eyes out! SERIOUSLY! I love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE lovelovelove LOVE the fact Dean went and got a menorah!.. GOD you just made me laugh and cry and feel so deep with this.. This needs to happen for real.. I love it.. So PERFECT! I love the fact Dean's the one who got Sam an Amulet this time around.. I loved this story.. It's freakin PERFECT and AWESOME and just.. WOW!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/11/2012