Reviews for Hell for the Holidays
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Aww, that is so sweet (but so very dark in the beginning), love Dean trying to replace Christmas with Hanukkah so he can try and override Sam's memories from the cage. Good job!
Kailene chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awww, that was so great! Rudolph, the murder nose reindeer...ha! What a concept. Loved the image of Dean with the antlers...too funny.

I can only imagine that nothing was safe in the Cage with Lucifer, even memories. Great job.
lillelouis chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Aww :)
mb64 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh my goodness- somehow you managed to tear my heart into sad little pieces - and yet made me laugh too!

I guess that means that you wrote an excellent story! :)
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
:D This ends up really sweet, even if Sam is very hurt in the beginning. Excellent writing
starlingnight chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awww, this was awesome. Loved it going into the idea of screwing with memories and Sam having a skewed perspective on things yet acting normal, that leads to some interesting interactions. And I really liked that this went kinda multicultural and didn't have Christmas as The One And Only winter/summer holiday.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aw this was sweet! I loved the ending! Very clever of Dean to find a way for Sammy to celebrate a holiday again. :)
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Yeah.. I cried.. Dear god you just made me bawl my eyes out! SERIOUSLY! I love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE lovelovelove LOVE the fact Dean went and got a menorah!.. GOD you just made me laugh and cry and feel so deep with this.. This needs to happen for real.. I love it.. So PERFECT! I love the fact Dean's the one who got Sam an Amulet this time around.. I loved this story.. It's freakin PERFECT and AWESOME and just.. WOW!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/11/2012