Reviews for When Shawn Has a Sister
Abigail Pierce chapter 21 . 6/11
Please update SOON! I love this story so much and I really want to read more of it! Please update soon!
Abigail Pierce chapter 17 . 6/9
Please don't end it! I still think it would be awesome if Lassie and Aloe got together. That would be super cute. Can you PLEASE have Aloe change her mind and Lassie ask her out again or something? That would be so cute!
Abigail Pierce chapter 14 . 6/9
This chapter was AMAZING! I was laughing almost through the whole thing. This is awesome! I love this story so much!
Abigail Pierce chapter 4 . 6/8
You're not an awful writer. This story is amazing! I don't wanna stop reading! And that bit with Aloe and Lassie at the beginning was so cute. I ship them already.
samanthatm chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
samanthatm chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Bwahahahaha I love this especially because I'm 15
captain purple chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
Lol that was a very sweet chapter! I really appreciate you including my request! I really don't want you to stop but of course its not like I have any say in the matter ;)

Thanks and keep writing!
Belle97 chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
Totally loved it! And thank youu for the yodeling part! You made it really funny xd :D
I know right! In south-Holland te schools already started! -my brother- *EVIL LAUGHTER* and my school starts in like.. 2 weeks ): my final year! And then college-ish something.. Dutch school systems are different :P so I'm freaking out already for my schoolexams xd
Well, enjoy your break, but not for too long right? Can't live without this story xd and good luck in your new year :P
KarminLove chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
Nooooooo not ANOTHER break! I loved this chapter it was so cool! I finally know who the kkiller is and how the did it! I feel stupid for not figuruing it out D:
coryhiii chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
OMG aloe is soooo hot and bad*** is this chap! OMG awesome makeout scene xD
coryhiii chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
Ahhhh yeah! I want lassy to kiss Ally!
Karminlove chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
Haha oh dear I'm going to fun here ... my request is for some Aloe whump! Shave her head! Break her leg! Ohhhh and some Shawn whump too! But don't shave him, he's got cool hair.

Good chapter!
captain purple chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
Sorry I forgot my request xD I would really like Lassie and Aloe to hug or kiss :D that would be sooooo adorable!
captain purple chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
Hahaha oh wow. I am really on the edge of my seat! Please update soon!