Reviews for Mutual Boredom
PetalsOfSin chapter 1 . 2/16
This is one awkward story.
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Okay, call me a pervert, but that was pretty much the first thing I registered upon meeting Shaun and Rebecca and exploring the warehouse a little on ACII. "There's one bed. There's a man and a woman living here, and one bed." You can tell where those thoughts led. I mean, there's only so much tinkering with Baby and databasing you can do, right? They gotta do SOMETHING else...and at that point it's pretty much: *sultry music* bow-chicka-wow-wow *sultry music ends*; or...still, all I can think of besides making little Assassins is listening to music, and that's gotta get old at some point. I would love to see this continued. I ship Shaun/Rebecca SO HARD. I will go down with the Ship if need be. Please continue. Especially with some part where Lucy is not fooled and Desmond wakes up and is clueless. But it's your story. Will enjoy any continuation. :-)
CosmiQuorraHolmes chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Please, please continue with this!
Rei chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I dpmt know how to say this, but PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! xD
I really liked it! :D
Madchickenlover chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Yeay this was just what I needed to help inspire me and fill my need for their pairing.

Please do more/continue it.
ACFan1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I think it was really good I hope you make another one and add more detailing into the "intamte" parts
qwerty chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Good. Continue it.
Tsyne chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
You should definitely continue this...
Valarius chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
very good, I'm excited to see how you develop the emotional relationship while hiding it from Lucy.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
really liked this, would love to read more. maybe see what they get up to in AC 3?
ruvy91 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I think you should continue. I've always thought there was more going on with Rebecca and Shaun in the sanctuary then the game will let you know.
Maahje chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
... I think it's plausible, actually. They've known each other for a pretty long time and they were stuck in this tiny sanctuary for weeks ! They're humans, they NEED it right ? Right !

My point is : You should continue ! This made me smile and I like the idea of Shaun and Rebecca being together. :D
ShortOne33 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I think you should continue :) that was great really. Hot, but not explicit enough to creep me out lol
EzioIsLegend chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
What did I just read? You need to continue this so I can figure it out.
hollis65 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Love the idea, glad I'm not the only one who's thought this throughout the games :-)