Reviews for Paradigm Shift
GREENPEACE1990 chapter 18 . 10/26
Awesome story. I just came across it and couldn't stop reading! Love it! So well written.I'm a huge Tai/Sora fan and like Matt/Mimi too. I'm really liking this new dynamic rather than your run of the mill mushy story (although those are nice as well lol) I know its been a few months since you last updated but I do hope you decide to continue with the story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
You updared. OMG. Lol loved it. I loved that both tai and Matt went through trust issues. Sora was kind of annoying but I understand where she comes from. And sometimes I think Mimi deserves better. Dealing with people that just got out of a relationship is tough, so much comparison. I love that they deal with everyday problems in the relationship. These problems are small but it's actually big when it comes to couples.
SoraxKairi7 chapter 18 . 9/2
It's been a year and a half? Sweet jesus

This chapter was hard to read, particularly because I just didn't know what would happen! I really thought Sora would break up with him. I'm curious to see what their relationship will be like now that she nows this information. But Tai was right, he barely asks much of her other than teasing her for sex or something.

Matt is doing slightly better, but of course, the memory remains. I wonder how Mimi will handle this. Glad she left the apartment but I'm hoping she's not going to ditch him.

One of my favorite stories on this site, and I will always read the updates. Looking forward to the next one!
Always glad to see the updates! Getting pretty intense, love it!
dinoman1996 chapter 18 . 8/1
its fine jstglad your back
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 18 . 7/28
It was a nice surprise when I saw you had updated this story, it's my favourite. I'm glad you're back! Looking back I can't believe I haven't reviewed since chapter 13... that is bad of me!

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. I was a little worried that might have been the final straw for Sora. Hopefully they can move on from it. I will be eagerly waiting for the next update! :)
Scripturiens chapter 18 . 7/24
You're back! I'm so glad you decided to come back to us with this, and what an update it was.

The whole scene at Taichi's picnic thing made me cringe so much, so, so much. I know I've said it before but Sora really is kind of unbearably uptight in here and her holier-than-thou attitude has gotten on my nerves even before it got on Taichi's. Get some chill, my dude.

The other half of the story, with Mimi and Yamato, just made me really frustrated. I can't stress how important it is for people to understand that when a partner insists on asking the same question, they already know the answer. They're just waiting to hear you admit as much. I felt so sorry for Mimi and at the end, even a little sorry for Yamato. He's letting a good thing go because he's too afraid.

Thanks for the update. I hope life settles down and you can hash out another one sooner!
Kai chapter 18 . 7/23
Glad you updated! So tired of Meg. Hope Yamato stops being so hopeless.
BuffoonPrincess chapter 18 . 7/23
Oh. My. God. Honestly, I had been waiting for so long for this and it fulfilled all of my expectations. I love how the characters are progressing and interacting. I read this eagerly from beginning to end and I can't wait for the next one. Thanks for updating... It really really made my day. This is one of my favourite fanfics, so I can't evwn begin to tell you how happy you've made me. I hope you are doing well! And I hope to hear again from you soon. Xoxo!
KaChan84 chapter 18 . 7/23
OMG I seriously couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the notification that you had updated in my inbox! Thank you so much for posting this chapter and not giving up on this story...as long as you keep on writing it, I will keep on reading and reviewimg. As usual, great chapter...I do hope we get some happier chapter(s) for Tai and Sora soon(ish)? ;) Even if I do love me some angst...

I hope you are fine and living the good live! Cheers!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 18 . 7/23
I kinda feel bad for Tai in this chapter, but he sorta deserves the hate he gets from Sora here, though Sora was overreacting just a little I believe. (Granted, she is definitely allowed to blow up at him like this so well done)

On the flip side, I do feel bad for Mimi seeing as Matt didn't deserve to yell at her like that, and...I'm not sure about Tai telling Mimi about that or not was the right thing to do. It's possible it was a good idea, but at the same time...
calisalex chapter 18 . 7/23
As with everyone else I'm ecstatic you're back to finish or continue this wonderful story rather, thought you gave up on it, glad you didn't you are my favorite writer :D Also how about Chelsea winning the premier title again?To the story though I don't know which relationship is harder to maintain , Tai being honest but Sora just reacts to everything horribly, or Matt just having a plastic keep everything in attitude, when Mimi wants to find out everything, it's almost like opposites attract and both should switch, but usually not good to date the same type of person, although would be a plot twist lol, anyhow hope you update much much much sooner this time
pittbuck chapter 18 . 7/23
Yay! Wonderful chapter and well worth the wait. Thanks for coming back :) Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks.
couragechild chapter 18 . 7/23
What an update! You realize how people missed your story by their reviews. ;-)

Now it makes sense for Sora. I mean.. Being cheated by your partner is not the best thing in the world. Especially since they were together 6 years If I remember correctly! I hope she will start trust Tai more in the future!

Regarding our other couple it seems that Matt isn't completely over Megumi so he has a lot to think about. Mimi gave him a chance to admit it but he didn't say it so it makes sense why she was mad at him and wanted to leave. It would be good to stay apart for a while and think. I am looking forward for your next update! Hope it will be soon! Don't give up! xD
S.Walden chapter 18 . 7/23
Oh my god! You live! This fic pops into my head once in awhile and I was starting to accept the fact it would never be finished. I have to say I wasn't expecting the boys to have problems all of a sudden but I really enjoyed that! I look forward to when this is updated again. :)