Reviews for Paradigm Shift
lightning chapter 8 . 3/25
please, please update. this is the best thing ever...i really hope you'll finish this eventually!
adam chapter 8 . 3/24
Update plz I need it
Zatheko chapter 8 . 3/18
This is REALLY good, hope you decide to finish it!
Digi Yo chapter 8 . 3/11
Just Tai's luck dat out of all people to hook up with it was Mimi! Great chapter again!
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 8 . 3/8
I loved this chapter. The twist with Mimi being the girl Tai slept with at the start was great. I didn't even click it was her to start off with when she was being rude towards him XD

Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Shionomu chapter 4 . 3/5
Again an awesome Chapter with finally some action between Sora and Tai.

And you are not alone I didn't knew this song either :')

Still I love your writing style and the small details in the right places.

The characters are very good but Sora could need a little more depth but the story is young :)

So keep hitting the keyboard and produce something awesome!
Shionomu chapter 2 . 3/5
Another excellent Chapter. I love your style and the hate. Ugh I just love the hate. I hope it stays interesting. But Matt really should start to change a little. Otherwise he'll start to look either annoying or pathetic.

Just an advice
Shionomu chapter 1 . 3/5
I love the first chapter. Your writing style is really good and I like the descriptions with so many details and the very good display of emotions. Keep on the good work!
Yuki chapter 8 . 3/1
I just reread this whole story. I hope more is to come soon!
Please update soon!
I have not read a fic in a looong time but you've brought me back to enjoy them. Love this please update soon! :)
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/20
This is a good story. Please continue. Tai and Sora forever.
RedSeaGlassStories chapter 8 . 1/31
So glad this was updated, awesome chapter once again!
videogamenerd101 chapter 8 . 1/24
Ah, so it was Mimi whom Tai slept with in the very first chapter, huh? Never thought that would happen. I thought she was just an OC. But Mimi's anger and resentment toward Tai makes perfect sense, though. I'm glad she convinced Tai to tell Sora the truth, even if Sora was really disappointed in him. I don't blame her, though, but I guess she's happy that Tai was just being honest with her. Hopefully, Tai will learn to be completely honest with her.

God, I still feel so bad for Matt after what he went through with Megumi. I hope things get better for him. (Something tells me that he'll end up with Mimi.)

Update soon!
ladykare chapter 8 . 1/23
What Tai thinks and what he feels are two different things, right? He's trying to tell himself that his relationship with Sora is temporary but the minute Mimi confronts him about their one night stand, he fears that everything'll fall apart or, as he puts it, that Mimi could "ruin him with a few words" and he feels like he should "get down on his knees and beg". These are the moments, in which we get to see/read Tai's real feelings, and I really hope he'll get a clue soon. Although, I suspect, that he'll have to suffer a little (or a lot) for him to realise. I wonder, if Sora (and Mimi) is really ok with it. I have a feeling she isn't. I felt sorry for Tai quite a bit because since getting to know Sora he "behaved" well...but at the end, when - after a confession like that - he wants Sora to kiss him "anyway" and describing her attitude/their situation as "ridiculous", I wanted to punch him in the face (with a chair!). I feel really sad (especially for Sora, I really don't know how I would've reacted) after reading this chapter - don't get me wrong, I love your writing style and I adore this fic, it's just that you have a way to captivate me with your words and this story doesn't let me go, ever! I hope you update soon because eventhough it's not a 'classic' cliffhanger, I still desperately need to know what happens next! And sorry for the long review ;)
Thanks for sharing, all the best.