Reviews for Paradigm Shift
I would really like to see for this future story to feature a moment where tai and sora went to a party. Where sora got rwally drunk and thus testing tai's self control and morals. That will be a hilarious story. Overall. A really amazing story and it makes my day every single time update this story. Have a nice evening
God damn. I actually laughed from this. Your story is amazing and I love taiora as well. I'll wait patiently for the next update. But good work for you man. And just to let you know. I'm pretty sure you put a smile on every single read that had read this book from you. Bye for now
KaChan84 chapter 14 . 10/6
What a fast update, I'm so happy :) And OMG finally Sora and Kari met, I was so waiting for it! Can't wait for her to meet Tai's mom (and dad). But I'm even more excited for Tai to meet Sora's parents, I don't know why but I sense DRAMA and/or some veeeery funny scenes ;-)
Getting back to this chapter though: My favorite moment was Tai's "slip", that was such a nice moment. Also the teasing makes for some great "comic relief" :)
Thanks for another great chapter, I really do hope you update soon!
Vigatus chapter 14 . 10/6
Tai needs to get over the sex thing.
Appealtoreason chapter 14 . 10/5
You're the best ever
dinoman1996 chapter 14 . 10/5
love the chapter
remaerd x chapter 14 . 10/5
Rushed? This was fantastic. Thank you for the quick update and for taking the time to continue your story. I know this story and 'A Losing Game' have been around for awhile and I am so glad you haven't discontinued them. I swear every time I see an update from you I shriek in excitement.

Seriously, Mimato is growing on me! I never quite understood why it was such a popular pairing, but it was illustrated so well in this chapter. They complement each other. I could totally see why Matt gets so silent at times; he's so stuck in his head fighting his little battles over Meg. Poor Mimi! Move on, Matt! (Also, have you seen the new Digimon Tri teaser video? Looks like Mimi and Izzy may be a thing. Interesting.)

Loved the little double date with Taiora/Takari. Tai's frustration was funny but I liked this small step forward. Can't wait for them to meet the parents. I'd love to see all three pairings go out together and see how they interact. TK obviously wants to know more about Mimi!

Thank you for this again! This was great - you know, as usual!
S.Walden chapter 14 . 10/5
I liked this chapter more than the last. Keep it up :)
soojinah chapter 14 . 10/5
Yay! I'm so happy for Sora, that she got to meet Kari and Tk! This totally made my day, and she and Tai are so cute together! Can't wait til mrs. Kamiya meets Sora omg! *w*

I love sexually frustrated Tai! And overprotective older brother Tai is a fav of mine! Hehe his and TK's relationship I found really cute too! (And the kill me when Kari and TK were being affectionate hahahaha I would have said the same thing lol!)

And oh man I hope Matt and Mimi work out! They're so cute with each 9ther too even thow he's still obviously not over Meg...

Really appreciate the quick update and can't wait for the next one! Thanks for writing!

Much love :)
DephsXylex chapter 14 . 10/5
Yeah, he's definitely not over Meg. Haha. I hope we get to seed her at some point. A showdown between her and Mimi would be awesome.
couragechild chapter 14 . 10/5
Another great chapter! Can't wait to read next chapter! I like all this progression that have been made. Especially for Matt. I hope he is indeed over Megumi and be okay with Mimi. As for Tai and Sora I am still waiting for their progression in their relationship. I think he tries a lot to satisfy Sora and maybe sth will happen and they will have a fight. Love to see how this will go! Please update soon!
Kim chapter 14 . 10/5
Love your story. Love the dynamic between Tai and Sora. Also, the bit about Takari being the perfect couple was sweet. I'm also loving the developing relationship between Matt and Mimi. It's hard to get over a toxic relationship, especially when there were good times as well. But even though moving on is hard, I hope mimato is able to work it out. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Adam chapter 14 . 10/4
This was the best thing ever. I got so happy when I saw it in my email. You rule. More please.

I also have the feeling Tai is going to ruin everything in a chapter and then have to work to make it up. I can't wait to read that should it happen
calisalex chapter 14 . 10/4
You said it's rushed yet it was another great chapter,having Sora meet Kari and T.K moving that relationship forward finally, also Matt and Mimi is going amazing,he finally sees megumi was totally holding him back and he is having fun getting out and trying new things,This is honesty your best chapter yet!

P.S I'm glad everyone is being so nice in their reviews yay :)
Good stuff. Plz update again soon. I'm loving this story.