Reviews for Apple of Her Eye
LIGHT chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Nice chapter hope update soon :]
Ikasury chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Hyuugas are idiots... it is my experience these strange white-eyed homo sapiens have this 'odd' knack for falling in love with X target and putting their entire thought process to them, while being 'subtle', not realizing that X target may be blunt as a brick... subtlety only works on people able to notice it, and while they 'can' supposedly see EVERYTHING! they are d*mnwell blind at times... oh silly, silly, silly Hyuugas...

as another bit, i liked this alot :D

its fun to get into Neji's head and watch him slowly descend into the madness that is 'feelings'... especially about 'others' and what not... not to mention the elusive 'love'... but it seems he's fallen into the common trap most young-old-ALL-humans fall into called 'Miscommunicaiton!' and it is SOOOOO much fun! :D well, for those of us 'reading', not so much for the subject *snorts*

and i think you got Lee spot on, he's such big lovable idiot... talk about Neji's bestest-best-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world! :D and Tenten's too... i mean, Lee isn't really an 'idiot'-idiot per say, he obviously can see what these dimwits can't... its just what he apparently doesn't understand is 'subtly' and thinks the 'Clue-Bat' is a literal thing and must be applied with blunt-force-trauma to EVERY situation... oh Lee :D tact... we have the 'Hyuuga Way' which is so subtle only THEY could see it or the 'Gai-sensei/Rock Lee way' which involves a trip to the hospital due to BFT o.O dear, Tenten how do you put up with it?

*sigh* in the rain, because all UST must be resolved in the rain somehow...hehe...

i'm curious where this next bit is going to go, and more wary about when we get to the 'infamous' (and i refuse to believe unless 'certain' conditions) chapter... i'm sure you know which one i speak of *sipt tea*

Till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, Kratos!
-Ikasury

Ps: how can you NOT like Hinata? she's like... a marshmellow... a big fluffy, cuddly, so adorable you'll get cancer marshmellow you just want to hug... or a fluffy kitten... especially pre-skip... post-skip that fluffy kitten has grown into a tiger and you still want to go 'AWW!' XD but i do think you had her in character, i can't imagine her letting someone go whom she thought was in trouble, especially family after the whole chuunin exams shenanigans... still... marshmellow
Fumiyo Nakayama.71 chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
this is so great! I love it! Will you continue the story? I hope you will
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
This update is so great it made my day. Can't wait for the next one.
pusa.is.me chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Geez, Neji is such an idiot, I want to smack him harder than Tenten did. Gaaaaah, why oh why do you do this to me (and to every other reader of this story)?

But anyway, at least the tension died, finally, neh? I like the confession part XD Leave it to Neji to be subtly manipulative but gorgeous at the same time.

And really, Shino? Nooooooo!
Ikasury chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
just cause i'm reading this and geeking, but as dumb as the 'extra' filler was in Shippuden (and kinda caused me to give up and just read the manga) THIS WAS MY FAVORITE EPISODE! XD i don't know why, true Hinta's confession and other fun things like that were baller, but i had already read those in the manga before hand... something about the stupidity and level of AWESOME! in this episode just made me happy... then again Tenten is probably my favorite female character, and her getting an ep to show off the importance of WEAPONS! and other shiny dangerous things was fun too...

i just had to say that, and i think Neji's being jealous was spot on, Neji might be 'stoic' and not show much emotion, but him and Tenten are ALWAYS together, and there are just some nuances you can't help but think that if he weren't such a Hyuuga he'd be showing a h*ll of a lot more :3

well, on to the rest XD

Till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, Kratos!
-Ikasury
Valentine35 chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
IT"S SO BEAUTIFULLLLL!
Fumiyo Nakayama.71 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
ooh I remember. this is from naruto shippuden 237 right?
Neji is so annoying back then. but I don't care :D

I love this story :D
Lili Bibi chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
Yes! They finally confessed! 3
I especially loved the emotion battles that you described throughout the fic! Very good and realistic!
Its a luvly ending for a beautiful story! Well done!
Senka Hitomi chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
Ah, such an adorable chapter! :D Yay for happy resolutions. Also, though I realize it was supposed to be semi-serious, the conversation between Kiba and Neji had me cracking up. Talking at total cross purposes. XD

With regards to your disclaimer, it did not, in fact, offend me. I found it rather amusing. :D

Great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
:O Nice line and responce at the end TenTen!
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Awe this was so epic one of the best fight scenario ever! :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Awe I love it. It fits with the story line so well.
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh cool view of things...but I don't think Tenten has given up on being as awesome as Tsunade, Neji, I think she is just finding her own way to be as helpful and strong for the village. :)
Lili Bibi chapter 9 . 1/30/2013