Reviews for The Passing of Sins
Hummingbird2 chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
What a powerful and riveting story! I just have one question: Why aren't you writing the novels? ;)

Thank you very much!
sheppardlover928 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Great story! Poor John! Haunted by the memories of a killer and coupled with his own guilt for those he has killed, is not a good place to be...though John will comes to terms with his feelings and the mandatory sessions with Dr Heightmeyer will help...plus the support of his friends!
June Odyssey chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I loved your story! You were very good at leaving us in suspense at the end of each chapter :( and I love you dramatic touch and the way the story kept on moving and there were barely any slow parts.

Great job!
June
BookEmDanno50 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Great, great story. Loved every chapter of it. Hopefully you will do another soon. Love reading your stuff.
sheppardlover928 chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Well, we know they are safe back on Atlantis, but what state will John be in...is Akarin's consciousness stronger? will John be crazy like the murderer? Will they be able to rid Akarin's mind from the John Sheppard we all know and love?! So many questions! Hurry with more!
JoeyLuv chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
OMG! That is one very warped tradition these people have. To think that they would do that to one of their own, is just revolting. I have Sharra is able to get her brother away and Atlantis can find them a new and sane home! Love the snark between Ronon and McKay.
Astrollama chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Oh boy, this is so exciting. Write more!
Sheppardlover928 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Wow...what an interesting...and disturbing concept. Transfer the the guilty one's conscious into an innocent outsider , so that the guilty one is cleared...then charge the unfortunate innocent outsider now harboring the guilt with the crime and punish them..that way they don't lose one of their own! How unfair and how wrong is that! Now, Poor Sheppard is going to die?! These people have serious issues! How are they any better than a murderer killing an innocent! can't wait to see how the team get free!
CSIflea chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Wow, real interesting. So how do they get rescued? And how will they save John and themselves from a serial killer? Can't wait for the next update...
sheppardlover928 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Ok...so is that a good exploded or a bad exploded! Doesn't sound too good...but it's an Ancient device and Sheppard's got the gene...so it better be good! Right?! More please and hurry! LOL!
JoeyLuv chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I'm thinking these people are wraith worshipers!
sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Ohno! Drugged! Ceremony! Why do those two things put together spell trouble?! Great setup chapter...hurry with more!
Darpinian chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Amazing piece of writing. I love the paranoia Sheppard displays. captured my attention from the start and didn't let go til I'd read it all. More More More!
sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Absolutely love the snark! Especially between John and Rodney! LOL! Great stuff!
And yes...these people are weird...why do I feel think it would be a good idea for them to skip,the ceremony?!Looking forward to more!
JoeyLuv chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Just the fact that these people talk of 'The Masters' but have not heard of the Wraith, gives me a bad feeling. I'm thinking the Masters might just be the Wraith. Really enjoy the team banter!