Reviews for Expanding Horizons
Jinx302 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I know you said it's just a between project but I'm hooked! Poor Heath! Justin is so insensitive.
Blazing Glory chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Umm, Justin, you're being a bit of a bitch right now. Inside it's still Heath, who is very hurt and confused. You need to support him and try and help. If a relationship is based solely on sexual attraction, it is not a real and healthy relationship and maybe you and Heath need to find someone else.
takers dark lover chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Well now Justin is not handling all of this well at all. Hopefully he can get past it and help Heath.
JadeRose1 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
poor guys & Justin seems a tad jealous. then again their friend was laying it a little thick.
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Oh boy now what are they going to do? How will they explain to thier friends? Can;t wait to find out!
Failed to De-anon chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Oh my, it's gone and now Heath's a woman. I wonder who'll take it worse Heath or Justin.
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Oh no... his dick's gone missing! Yikes! Heath would make a hot girl... but I can just imagine how terrifying it would be to wake up as the other sex! Well... maybe... I'd actually be excited, but only if it was just for a day or two... ya know, just a trial period. Uh oh... speaking of period, how long is he gonna be a girl? Coz if it's a month or more, he's got something "fun" to look forward to. Do you think a man could handle being a woman? I wonder sometimes. I don't mind Slariel, but I'm eagerly anticipating Jay's appearance, as I do love him and you write him with Heath (even girl Heath... Heather? I hope not) so well!
Blazing Glory chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
But you write Slariel so well! But Justin/Wade is good too. The dynamics of how they handle this should be awesome. Justin's in love with Heath, but now Heath is a girl. Is Justin bi enough to handle that, or is this the end of that relationship, especially with Barrett around? And poor Heath didn't really hate women. So is he 'Heath'-er now?
JadeRose1 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Poor Heath...Justin was a tad clueless with the feels...just saying LOL
Failed to De-anon chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Bizarre but fascinating. If Layla was traumatized before, she definitely will be when she finds out what Mrs. El did. Poor Heath got turned into a girl because of a misunderstanding. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Uh oh! Big misunderstanding! With what the summary says, I can kinda guess what happens next, and I'm excited to see it. I love imagining Heath as a girl for some reason... weird. Guess it's because he's so pretty! This is interesting and I love that you brought Layla into it, she's one of the few divas I really like. Wonder how Justin will react when his boyfriend turns into a girlfriend? If this has a limited audience, at least you can count on me being a part of it!
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ok, loving where this is going! I'm guessing gypsy/witch? Mothers will do amazing (horrific) things for their children and it's going to hit the fan. I hope you do continue with this!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh dear...I think Layla was so wrapped up in her affections for Heath that she didn't really LISTEN to anything he said...so no wonder she was shocked.

Sounds like poor Heath pissed off the wrong person...well, now we know Layla's mom is a witch of some kind...poor Heath.

The idea behind this sounds interesting and I can't WAIT to read more.

update soon please!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh boy this looks interesting looking forward to more.
JadeRose1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh shit...poor dude & mom didn't even hear correctly...ouch