Reviews for Remember Me
Leya Anhaylla chapter 6 . 7/15
What an awesome story! Since the beggining I thought that you would either leave Cap in 1940s or work with reincarnation aha Guess I was right in a way.
It was worth it
This was just so beautiful and sad. I can't stop the tears streaming down my face, you did an awesome work!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 6 . 4/16
Awe such a bitter sweet ending
I loved it
Thanks for sharing
arya304 chapter 6 . 2/26
this was so amazing and so beautiful i cant in words explain how this effected me, you are an amazing writer thank you for sharing this.
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 6 . 1/10
Oh god what did you do to me?! I am a mess right now *insert sobbing noises and tears running* this is really all I can say cuz I'm still reeling.
Camii-semidiosa13 chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
I'm crying :'(
i am happy but... sad too :(
Nicolene B chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
Really enjoyed this story. Sometimes fate really does exist...
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
You have no idea how hard his is to find. I couldn't remember the author, the title or the summary, so I spent nearly a week trying every combination I could think of in the search bar and growing more and more frustrated with each failure. Then I came across one of your other stories, jumped onto your profile and started reading from the bottom up; and as soon as I saw the summary, I knew this was it. I'd say all the trouble made reading this even better...
thingsthatmakeme chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
This was so beautiful! Very bittersweet in the end, but everything was excellently written and utterly heart wrenching and emotional! Really well done :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
That ending isn't even sad, yet somehow it still made me tear up a little. Poor Anthony.
MasterSpy88 chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
That has to be one of the saddest and most beautiful as well as well written stories I have read. You made me shed a few tears and I rarely do that. Congratulations and keep up the good work.
weecookie chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
I loved this. Made me almost cry but I loved it, it's how I would perceive the perfect love story. Makes me wish love was exactly the way it is in fiction.
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Oh my freakin god...

:') I can't see! *bawls out her eyes as she tries to see where the letter keys are*

It's so sad and romantic and gosh damn u r so TALENTED! I'm almost jealous! Lol jk jk but seriously u r really talented! I loved reading it! So I put it on my favs! :'D man freak these tears! Lol I really enjoyed reading it u have no idea! I love how you make 1988 something Tony same and different from 2012 Tony! I also love that you made Steve and 2012 Tony date and become boyfriends! Dang I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Until next time destiny calls marvelous,freakin talented, fabulous, and awesome author!
GravitationZERO-001 chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
BEAUTIFUL! Oh gosh, I'm tearing up :')
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Does Tony ever mention his dreams of the lieutenant?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »