Reviews for Armour Falling Down
Bookish Beauty chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
fantastic story!
Katherine2701 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Could you do another one of these stories about how the criminal world reacts to how Johnny boy getting out of business? Perhaps a little about how everyone reacts when they find out Amelia's new boyfriend is a former patient? After all, what happens after moving in together? (Hint, something to do with a white dress, a heck load of sweaty palms, a romantic oath and a lot of tears). Also, will this story end happily? I am musing on the slightly dark twist ending where the tragic Amelia is beaten by a load of thugs in an alley and though everything is done to save her life, she dies on the operating table causing Johnny boy to go on - and I quote - a 'roaring rampage of revenge' against his ex-fellow criminal buddies. To make it even more tragic, you could add an unborn baby but it's your choice really. This idea of a tragic ending just came to me and it's totally your decion if you want to use it.

Also this series is really very cool and I love the dynamics between the two characters along with the inventive backstories for them both. I give this a 10000000/10, lol.
fearofpainteddevils chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Okay, so I FINALLY got around to properly sit down and re-read this. Huzzah!

First of all, why on earth does this epilogue only have 3 reviews? It deserves so many more!

Anyways, I'm still blown away with is, literally. I really enjoyed reading it again. The way you portrayed Jonathan was spot on! Scarecrows comments only made it more humorous. What a dirty, dirty minded personality he is xD

Of course Jonathan would be very nervous when it came to doing anything remotely sexual with the opposite gender. Poor guy never got the love he deserved when he was younger-well in his whole entire life pretty much until Amelia came into the picture. He was shunnned from the day he was born. Every single woman he ever came into contact with just treated him like he was a joke, an abomination. His own mother hated him from the day he was born, his great-grandmother literally thought he was son of the devil so she beat him quite frequently and how could we forget dear Sherry who pretended to like him just to play a cruel prank on him. So I can understand why hearing the words "I love you" set him off like that. No one had EVER said them to him so why should Amelia's words be genuine? I was happy to see that he finally did believe her :)

I really liked the way this story ended. It deserved a happy ending. Those two were
definitely perfect for each other. As you said: one complimented the other.

I'm sad that this story ended but at the same time I'm happy on how it turned out. I'm very satisfied. You are an exceptional writer, I never except anything but near perfection from you. The way you word your sentences are phenomenal. I'm in awe at the way you write. I hope to one day be as good as you. Everything you write is pure brilliance

Never stop writing!

xx
DarkNScarrie chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews! I read Patient Confidentiality for the first time today and I absolutely loved it. This was so cute :)
BANEHiwatari chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
My mistake! I previously wrote 'sequel' I meant a continuation! I found this rather romantic! Jonathan is still damaged, but that's also what makes him so lovable... I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is wonderfully written, and it's nice to hear from you again :) Never stop writing!