Reviews for He Saw
silverhairedfreak chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This doesn't not suck, even a little. I love that you wrote this from Lewicki's point of view or well through his eyes. And I really hope I spelled his name right. I hope you're writing more Daniel and Kate things, even though the last episode of season two didn't end as we would have liked. I just say that it ended when Kate's therapist signed off on her. The other stuff just poof, vanished. :-)
maripach77 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was great...i hope tosee more of your work.
Dr3am3r250 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Good. I love how you captured the characters' essence.
Catmann97 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hey, this story is really good; don't beat yourself up about it. I thought it was fantastic; it was insightful and emotional and I thought you got the emotions and behavouir really spot on. I can't wait to read that long story you wrote about. You're a great writter; keep up the good work. D
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Good job. I liked that you wrote from Lewicki's POV.
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
First of all, thank you so much for writing this. And it's not bad. Excited to read that you are writing a long one. I was just thinking I wish more people were writing FF for Perception. It's nice to know that there will be another one before the next season starts. I enjoyed this story.
Defender.of.the.People1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I loved it. Please write more! I felt Kate's emotions like they were my own. KEEP WRITING!