Reviews for He Saw
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 1 . 3/11
OMG this is amazing. I love Lewicki's point of view on this whole situation, it's so easy to see everything between them when you're on the outside looking in. It's just impossible to DO anything about it because they are both so stubborn! I absolutely love it! -files in the favorites list-
silverhairedfreak chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This doesn't not suck, even a little. I love that you wrote this from Lewicki's point of view or well through his eyes. And I really hope I spelled his name right. I hope you're writing more Daniel and Kate things, even though the last episode of season two didn't end as we would have liked. I just say that it ended when Kate's therapist signed off on her. The other stuff just poof, vanished. :-)
maripach77 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was great...i hope tosee more of your work.
Dr3am3r250 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Good. I love how you captured the characters' essence.
Catmann97 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hey, this story is really good; don't beat yourself up about it. I thought it was fantastic; it was insightful and emotional and I thought you got the emotions and behavouir really spot on. I can't wait to read that long story you wrote about. You're a great writter; keep up the good work. D
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Good job. I liked that you wrote from Lewicki's POV.
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
First of all, thank you so much for writing this. And it's not bad. Excited to read that you are writing a long one. I was just thinking I wish more people were writing FF for Perception. It's nice to know that there will be another one before the next season starts. I enjoyed this story.
Defender.of.the.People1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I loved it. Please write more! I felt Kate's emotions like they were my own. KEEP WRITING!