Reviews for Lovestruck, Maybe?
SoMaLover chapter 26 . 1/13
This makes me think an awful lot about my love life... And make me wanna cry. I love soul and maka too much, what am I gonna do when I've read ALL of the SoMa stories I can find? Ugh... Me and my... Coolness...
Joshua5529 chapter 22 . 7/24/2014
I HATE CLIFF HANGERS! The story is one of my favorite though. I like in chapter 22 how they danced and shared thoughts.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
Well written and very tasteful lemon. I really liked the last paragraph and the reference back to the whole "it was you" line. Absolutely beautiful ending to an absolutely amazing story. The entire series, you managed to make the emotions so real and intertwine with any reader.
Also, John Green.
I'm super glad I read this. 25/10 stars.
Jzonanos chapter 22 . 5/9/2014
So... You still aren't telling us what's wrong with Maka? Grrr
Anyway, I liked the fashion show thing, an interesting "gift" for the guys. I liked the way that everything except Maka and Soul was very blurry, which I suppose is realistic. This whole thing is surprisingly realistic with emotions and reality and stuff.
Jzonanos chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
Every chapter you write has a cliffhanger. Why.
I like the word choice, blah blah, all the stuff I've said before.
That "all the best people are" quote sounds really familiar and I can't figure out why the heck it does.
Jzonanos chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
Getting hot and heavy up in hur. But it's mostly tasteful , since they're pseudo-engaged. Still liking your emotional range. Some authors can't handle the actual speed at which human emotions travel, but you have it down to a science.
Jzonanos chapter 19 . 5/8/2014
You description was fine... Just a bit... Descriptive. And you and your darned cliffhangers. Whatever. Since you cliffhangered us worse than usual, I'll save my plot review for the next chapter when hopefully the frickin cliffhanger is resolved.
Jzonanos chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
Holy crap this is the best chapter yet. I am almost in tears. You absolutely nailed the heart wrenching emotion and the speed of the memories. Brilliant word choice and sense I emotion and plain old raw feelings. Absolutely beautiful chapter!
Jzonanos chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
Aww they're so cute together... But it's going so good and I keep thinking that something ba has to happen eventually.
Jzonanos chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! It's so romantic. So so so so romantic and you absolutely nailed the writing of it and good grief you're a freaking awesome author. Sorry if I sounded like a giddy fangirl there, but... I just loved this chapter.
Jzonanos chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
You totally weren't reading the Theban plays or translating The Aeneid when you wrote this chapter. I liked it a lot because it was different from the last few. Not that I didn't like those (I did like them) but the change of scenery/plot made the whole darn thing even better.
Jzonanos chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
Short, but sweet. Maybe a bit more serious than sweet. Still a great series and I'm still enjoying reading it. And British accents are so cool , I wish I had one.
Jzonanos chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
Aaaaah the Brotish accent. How did I not see this coming?
Jzonanos chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
First of all, ministrations. 'Nuff said. This story is still really good and I like the playfulness of this chapter. Well written.
Jzonanos chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Things getting a little hot and heavy between them, eh? I like how you addressed Maka's and Soul's reservations and how they both ignore them for the other's sake. It really keeps getting better and better and I keep liking it when I'm not supposed to like romances (who am I kidding, I really like romance stuff). Anyway, I continue to anticipate the next "chappie" even though it's like seven seconds away now.