Reviews for Such Horrible Things
Miss Misled-Bloodshed chapter 8 . 3/8
Can't wait for the new chapter! I'm very new to the JTHM fandom (I only found out what he looked like yesterday) so reading some fanfiction about him seems fitting!
Also, Creature Feature is an AWESOME band! 'Buried Alive', 'Such Horrible Things' and 'Greatest Show Unearthed' are my favourites.
Keep it creepy!
Zzy chapter 8 . 1/12
plz continue im loving this!
Rini-D chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Please continue.. That is my only request,.
Johnny.C chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
I'v always hated my brother!
Johnny.C chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
HOHO HEHE HAHA!The look on the lifeguard face was priceless!I know,I do stupid things some times only
because I think it's funny,but maybe me and Zak don't have the same sense of humor,I guess.
Homicidal Honey chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Not quite as it seems, not quite as it seems... ah hell-
Homicidal Honey chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
But it's not quite what it it seems-
awkward timelord chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Keep going! I just love creature feature! Theyre my favorite band, I also decided to listen to this song on my iPod while I read this to add to the effect!
Homicidal Honey chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Nice with the sister thing. Never thought I'd see Johnny face palm like that but it worked.
ColdPhoenix chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
I love this! :3
Can't wait for what you're going to write on
"WHEN I WAS 14! -Gasp- Nothing much happened. Well... Heheheh."
X3
Averon The Awesome chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
I like dis story so much, I'm gonna Explode from the epicness any second now!
Night-Waker chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Honestly, I was expecting this story to be more about how Johnny became the homicidal maniac he is today, not just a bunch of stuff he did as a kid. Well... it's still a good story anyway and it's kinda funny. So good job.
Flameear chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
XD nice just face palm I'm glad you found your phone Janie XD
nanayoung chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
That was pretty funny. Though it wouldbe much eviler sounding though. Oh well, can't wait until he turns 14!
nanayoung chapter 6 . 11/21/2012