Reviews for More than Life
best story everrrrrrr
the yes men chapter 23 . 5/30
best story everrrrrrrrrr
Quills chapter 1 . 5/9
Just saying, HTTYD (movies) are based off of a book series, so Dreamworks doesn't exactly own it :3
JOOP-ROLL chapter 1 . 2/21
THANK THE LORD i found this story again!
I read this fic a year ago about three times and then i accidently deleted all of my history on my phone, also the search suggestions. And then i also completly forgot the search words that i found this story with.
But now i found again. YEY
Evane Xain chapter 22 . 1/11
Nothing except you keep writing sequel as squeal... Wonder if even heave a proofreader
Evane Xain chapter 6 . 1/11
This is among the best... Great job!
Orion chapter 23 . 7/16/2015
Here's a suggestion for a new character:

Name - William Wallace (same description as in Braveheart)
Dragon - Stormcutter (Skysweeper), Bewilderbeast (Icechipper), or Foreverwing (Goliath)
Character Relations - Is met by Draco and Anna while traveling
Elsa's daughter chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
1. Add pictures
2. Bring in Christoff
3. Have Hiccup take Anna on Toothless to Berk.
Frozen lover chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
You need to add some pictures and make readers want to keep reading.
ivanganev1992 chapter 22 . 1/24/2015
ch 22

That is Nice and that is Night Scrill . The more powerful version mixture of the Night Fury and the electrycyty power and enchant of the Scrill . I wonder ...
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 1/23/2015
18 ch 15

Better Astrid to be a chief . Not Snotloud .
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
ch 10

Snotloud that You got as a punishment is good and to remember . It is perfect for all You done . This is what Hicup could offer and more if he knows even with the things He'll create . And powers to suggest .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
ch 6

What magic has Hicup ? I know that is equal to seal the dark magic of ther Red Death theorytycly . That is hell a lot of power . but what ellements he has ? Equal of a Purple dragon like Spyro ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
ch 1

I had seen it , it was a bomb , I watched it and I was sad when Stoic died sacryfycing for his precious son/child from the mind controlled Dragon best friend Toothless , who feels dirty and guilthy for that . And as a start stopped the tyran later by love , will and alpfa power and his extra spykes to imbue power .
Hospitaller1080 chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
A remake eh? That would be interesting...