Reviews for More than Life
ivanganev1992 chapter 22 . 1/24
ch 22

That is Nice and that is Night Scrill . The more powerful version mixture of the Night Fury and the electrycyty power and enchant of the Scrill . I wonder ...
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 1/23
18 ch 15

Better Astrid to be a chief . Not Snotloud .
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 1/23
ch 10

Snotloud that You got as a punishment is good and to remember . It is perfect for all You done . This is what Hicup could offer and more if he knows even with the things He'll create . And powers to suggest .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 1/23
ch 6

What magic has Hicup ? I know that is equal to seal the dark magic of ther Red Death theorytycly . That is hell a lot of power . but what ellements he has ? Equal of a Purple dragon like Spyro ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 1/23
ch 1

I had seen it , it was a bomb , I watched it and I was sad when Stoic died sacryfycing for his precious son/child from the mind controlled Dragon best friend Toothless , who feels dirty and guilthy for that . And as a start stopped the tyran later by love , will and alpfa power and his extra spykes to imbue power .
Hospitaller1080 chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
A remake eh? That would be interesting...
RedDiEnd chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Okay I hope that the original characters in the sequel remain how they were
Sofabox12 chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Well, the story has a lot of potential and the plot could've been great, BUT your grammar and punctuation is off and the plot just went wayy too fast.

I doubt Hiccup wouldve just openly agreed to being some random girls husband like that in one chapter. And your female lead is very Mary-Sue.
This isn't hate its constructive critism.
I hope to see this progress positively.
raigalcc chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
oh, dear...if she bring the twins over, snotty is gonna be in hell lol
PantheraTigr chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
I have read this story. And I like it. It is not perfect, but it is very enjoyable, and that is what its all about.

It has only one major flaw. Your grammar. I dont know how you make those mistakes. They are mostly misplaced words. Meaning: words that could be read the same but have different meaning. The worst one is probably your "squeal". I know you mean "sequel", but still ... I am no linguist and I generally dont care for grammar. But this grinds my gears. If you really mean "squeal" then I am sorry, but it still does not make sense.

Anyway ... As I said. I enjoyed this story very much. Its not exactly shakespear, but I did not want to read shakespear.

And now, onward to the sequel! I cant wait to read it.
jrarulez chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Which jack is he?
Hospitaller1080 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
hehehe
ScbaStv chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
Bloody brilliant story! I'm looking forward to reading the sequel :)
Ember Neutron chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
You know, If this were a musical I think "Let it Go" from Frozen wold fit Hiccup perfectly.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/3/2014
Ally-ruff nuts daughter and hiccups sons girlfriend