Reviews for My love for you is Supernatural
disneychannelstories chapter 91 . 7/9/2013
This is such a good chapter maybe my favourite !
Guest chapter 90 . 6/9/2013
You're doing really good and you're improving! And thanks for updating there haven't been any new updates an i was kinda bored so anyway good job, can't wait for more!
disneychannelstories chapter 90 . 6/9/2013
Dylan is so sweet I really hope brenda tells dylan the truth!
disneychannelstories chapter 89 . 5/25/2013
I think she'll say she's pregnant but if not she needs to tell f
Dylan how horrible Peter is !
It's me chapter 88 . 5/21/2013
Ooh more improvement. Good job :) by the way, if I teach you perfect English will you teach me perfect Spanish? xD me gusta your chapter.
disneychannelstories chapter 88 . 5/21/2013
This is getting amazing I can't wait to see what brenda says
Guest chapter 87 . 5/16/2013
You're awesome!,, This story is great update soon
genevieves15 chapter 85 . 5/16/2013
It is really nice that you seem to be dedicating a lot of your time to leaning English just so u can please your readers. :) keep learning and working hard. U are getting better and no one is perfect. I love this fan fiction. Please update soon. :)
It's me chapter 87 . 5/15/2013
Hey. Yeah I definitely saw improvement on this chapter. This chapter seemed to make sense and I understood...most of it xD. I'm not going to judge you on your English because I can tell it's not your first language. It's kind of like me trying to write in Spanish but I can't write crap because I'm only in Spanish 1 in high school...how embarrassing. Now I know that you are suppose to say "lavar Los platos" rather than "lavar Los platanos"...you know unless you wash your bananas. Anyways great improvement on the chapter.
disneychannelstories chapter 87 . 5/15/2013
Wow so much happening that's such ashame for Brenda! :0
It's me chapter 86 . 5/3/2013
Hey! Haha. Thanks for not taking it in a mean way because I've had all sorts of drama about stupid stuff like that. Really appreciate you taking my review into heart. I understand English isn't your first language so there has to be mistakes right? I'm just saying, before posting, you should probably get someone to check the edits and stuff cause I really see potential in you as an author. Yeah...I guess that's all...until next time! :)
disneychannelstories chapter 86 . 5/3/2013
Wow! Thanks a lot and keep going your stories are great ! Just ignore the haters! It's great to know I'm an inspiration to you it really means a lot and thanks for the shoutout ! ( oh and it's a she) hehe what about you I don't really know a lot about you? Haha x
Guest chapter 85 . 5/1/2013
Hi. Look I'm not aiming to be mean but I feel like this story has been dragged on WAY too long. There are always grammar, and spelling mistakes in each chapter and it doesn't seem like the story is going anywhere. I just don't understand what the plot is. I'm not encouraging you to stop writing because I hope you are a young writer but I encourage you to get some help with your writing material before posting more stories. I guess I'm just annoyed that none of the good stories on this site are being updated :/.
disneychannelstories chapter 85 . 5/1/2013
So sweet
disneychannelstories chapter 82 . 4/24/2013
That's ashame rand so sweet