Reviews for This is the Thing
kimyso chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I don't understand just because Michonne and Andrea were together having each others back does not mean they began a lesbian affair. No where in the show does it show that nor in the comics. R is it so she want get Rick, or Daryl or any of the men except Tyrese, please explain this to me, thank u.
In All The Chaos chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Love it :) Your characterization of both Michonne and Andrea feels just right to me. Love how Michonne picks up on all of the little warning signs.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
So saaaaad. D':!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This fic was really well done.

But...is it just me or is the show really really trying to make people dislike Andrea? It's hard to even ship those two together now after watching Andrea follow that insane governor around like a puppy dog..AND abandon Michonne.
10fireflym chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Wow. This is fantastic! I've loved the idea of these two since that infamous scene in the season 2 finale but their interaction in season 3 has just been incredible! I loved this glimpse into Michonne's state of mind, as the show has somewhat failed to show us things from her POV.

Also, this hurt my heart, but in the good way :)
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Damn, that was tough because without Andrea, she would have left the first day, she only stayed because of her.

Maybe a no angst story with these two?
QueenGC chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Soooo...I've been having a secret affair with Michondrea(?) as well. Nice to know that it's not just me and that you, TBMU and others are doing it too lol. As usual, your fics are perfect. Your Tamela fics were perfect and so are these. The way you capture the characters, their emotions, thoughts, and settings never fails to amaze. Can't wait to read more :D...
MattFearlake chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I would have loved to see it continued! Keep writing please.
girlplease chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This was great! Ugh, their scenes in last night's episode just killed me.
deelove1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Move on Michonne you have to let the weak go and Andrea is weak.