Reviews for The Interview
FeralsRock chapter 43 . 7/6
This fic made having to slog through all the horrible, pedophilic content, that this fandom is sadly drowning in, 100% worth it. This was freaking amazing!
I love this.

I guess, I can't adequately express what feelings I have for this fic. I never really was one for words.
Oh, god. (not that I'm religious, but this phrase connotes ... something akin to awe or dismay; in this case, I'm leaning towards awe)
This story is MARVELOUS.

And I love the word marvelous.

Yep.
I accidentally posted my previous comment before I finished typing, but to continue on (moving past the horrifyingly horrendous children), Terence is a simply marvelous character, and Willy Wonka is portrayed wonderfully well. Seriously, they're very likable.

I haven't felt this good about a fanfic in a while. I'm looking forward to this!
Okay. Here I stand (in a literary sense) at the end of the fifth chapter, and here is what I have to say:

This is ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING.

The kids, I mean. How terrible they are. Gloop and Teevee and whatever their names were, these kids were traumatizing in the original book, and they certainly aren't better now. But, unlike the book, this doesn't have Charlie in it (yet), so the disgust in me is multiplied.
suburbantimewaster chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
Now we here Willy's POV of the bratty kids. I figured Willy had to leave sometime. I mean, how does he do his grocery shopping otherwise?
suburbantimewaster chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
I liked the interaction between Willy and Terrence, and how Willy explained Mike's system. I always thought that Mike would be the last choice because he had no imagination. Plus, Mike hates chocolate. It's weird that you named your OC Terrence because I keep getting flashbacks to this Pinocchio fanfic I read, or skimmed, a long time ago. Also, I don't think it's necessary to end your chapter with To Be Continued.
suburbantimewaster chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
You did a good job setting up the foundation. I enjoyed your description of how the time passed and look forward to seeing Willy Wonka's account of how it all went down.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 43 . 2/25/2015
I particularly love all the little intricate backstory details you've woven in, and all the exposition that folds neatly into the canon. The bit with 'Sin' and 'Cyn' I really liked, and the fact that Willy was manic, genius, sane and with hidden macabre was an awesome, intriguing mix. Is.
This is brilliant.
suburbantimewaster chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I'd say it's off to a good start. I love the background information on Terrence and how you set everything up.
Ifwecansparkle chapter 43 . 9/7/2014
I'm a bit late to the party, but I simply couldn't read this fic without reviewing. The world you have built around this story is so detailed and rich, and you have a terrific grasp on both the original story and your own version of it. Every chapter was an absolute delight to read.

I loved getting to see the story from so many different perspectives, and I loved the addition of Terrence in the mix.

I rarely have the patience for multi-chaptered stories, but this one held my interest completely. This fandom seems so small that it is often hard for me to find fic to read, but you've managed to put a new twist on an old favorite, and you've done so beautifully. It is one of the most engaging fics I've read in any fandom.

I loved your take on all of the characters, especially Willy. I hold my headcanons dear, and your portrayal meshes with them so nicely.

Overall, thank you for such a charming and lovely story.
Kate chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is fantastic! I'm rereading it for the 2nd time in a week. I hope you continue to write such excellent fanfic.
TheDeductionist chapter 43 . 12/31/2013
YES! How right it is that I finish reading this as I finish eating a Nutty Cruntchilicious. Oh, I LOVED THIS! The ending was PERFECT! Brilliantly executed. The entire story was detailed, interesting, exciting, and constantly kept me wanting to know what would happen next. (And now, knowing what I want to write, suddenly, reviewing has become very easy again :D) I really hope you make a sequel of sorts, or at least carry on writing, because it has been a pleasure larger than the Factory, itself, to read this. Also (discluding yesterday) I finished reading 43 chapters in 2 days! That's a record for me :) Just goes to show how quickly you read when your enjoying something so much, and completely caught up in the moment of it.
Absolutely adored this story. Thank you so much for writing it! :D
-TD
TheDeductionist chapter 42 . 12/31/2013
Ooh! I can't wait to see what happens! How is this going to end?
TheDeductionist chapter 41 . 12/31/2013
Eek! I can't wait to see what happens. But i'm so sad! Only two more chapters! I can't wait to see how you end it, though :D