Reviews for The Interview
Alibi Nonsense chapter 43 . 2/25
I particularly love all the little intricate backstory details you've woven in, and all the exposition that folds neatly into the canon. The bit with 'Sin' and 'Cyn' I really liked, and the fact that Willy was manic, genius, sane and with hidden macabre was an awesome, intriguing mix. Is.
This is brilliant.
suburbantimewaster chapter 1 . 2/4
I'd say it's off to a good start. I love the background information on Terrence and how you set everything up.
Ifwecansparkle chapter 43 . 9/7/2014
I'm a bit late to the party, but I simply couldn't read this fic without reviewing. The world you have built around this story is so detailed and rich, and you have a terrific grasp on both the original story and your own version of it. Every chapter was an absolute delight to read.

I loved getting to see the story from so many different perspectives, and I loved the addition of Terrence in the mix.

I rarely have the patience for multi-chaptered stories, but this one held my interest completely. This fandom seems so small that it is often hard for me to find fic to read, but you've managed to put a new twist on an old favorite, and you've done so beautifully. It is one of the most engaging fics I've read in any fandom.

I loved your take on all of the characters, especially Willy. I hold my headcanons dear, and your portrayal meshes with them so nicely.

Overall, thank you for such a charming and lovely story.
Kate chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is fantastic! I'm rereading it for the 2nd time in a week. I hope you continue to write such excellent fanfic.
TheDeductionist chapter 43 . 12/31/2013
YES! How right it is that I finish reading this as I finish eating a Nutty Cruntchilicious. Oh, I LOVED THIS! The ending was PERFECT! Brilliantly executed. The entire story was detailed, interesting, exciting, and constantly kept me wanting to know what would happen next. (And now, knowing what I want to write, suddenly, reviewing has become very easy again :D) I really hope you make a sequel of sorts, or at least carry on writing, because it has been a pleasure larger than the Factory, itself, to read this. Also (discluding yesterday) I finished reading 43 chapters in 2 days! That's a record for me :) Just goes to show how quickly you read when your enjoying something so much, and completely caught up in the moment of it.
Absolutely adored this story. Thank you so much for writing it! :D
-TD
TheDeductionist chapter 42 . 12/31/2013
Ooh! I can't wait to see what happens! How is this going to end?
TheDeductionist chapter 41 . 12/31/2013
Eek! I can't wait to see what happens. But i'm so sad! Only two more chapters! I can't wait to see how you end it, though :D
TheDeductionist chapter 40 . 12/31/2013
Wow. A lot of that confuse me. But all of it was brilliant. I loved the part where Terence went into that little rant of his, and the way Willy reacted. And then what he did after. That was adorable. I liked the glove explanation. It's an interesting one, and one that, given the reasons, I find easy to believe. Very nice, indeed :D
TheDeductionist chapter 39 . 12/31/2013
Mindblown. That's all I can say. The last line has sent me anxiously on edge. Will this ending be anything like the ending in the movie. Because, quite frankly, I don't know if i want it to be or not...
This is so brilliant, and don't know what to expect... I love it :D
TheDeductionist chapter 38 . 12/31/2013
YAAY! Oh, WOW I can just imagine it! I've never felt so speechless in all my life! Wow is an insult, and doesn't even BEGIN to cover it! It;s incredible! :D
TheDeductionist chapter 37 . 12/31/2013
BRILLIANT! OH GOSH I WAS LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE THING! I love it! :D :D :D
TheDeductionist chapter 36 . 12/31/2013
OH DEARY ME! Don't even THINK that Charlie! Oh, I only have seven more chapters. I wish there were more... Oh well :d
TheDeductionist chapter 35 . 12/31/2013
Wow. Going on to the last book now. I have to say, this is one of the most detailed, interesting, and exciting fics i've ever read, from any of the fandoms! It's brilliant beyond words!
TheDeductionist chapter 34 . 12/31/2013
That was incredible! I love everything about this chapter - It's so perfect! Sorry, I didn't read more yesterday. My dad wanted me to work at his restaurant with him, and i didn't get time to go on my laptop. Oh, well... I can read all day again, today. :D
TheDeductionist chapter 33 . 12/30/2013
Wow... I repeat what I said last chapter. This is so much to take in, and it makes so much sense, I can't help but wonder HOW LONG IT TOOK YOU TO COME UP WITH THIS! The detail is remarkable!