Reviews for Wayne's Boys: Family Ties
READINGhearts17 chapter 47 . 22h ago
Money can buy anything! Bruce is lucky that he has money and power.
Lawlady562 chapter 47 . 4/16
Even with some not so great few days, you put up a pretty great chapter. This was a brief lull in what is setting up to be some crazy action. And I really liked seeing the glimpse of Stephanie's home life. Hope your upcoming week is better.
Raiden Uzumaki-Namikaze chapter 34 . 4/15
Holly Walker A.k.a the Huntress?
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 46 . 4/8
nice work like the little details you include details and suspense. is holly the new huntress? isint holly also the name of catwomans old ward introduced in the year one comic?
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 41 . 4/8
nice I liked the part with Jason asking momma kitty bat for help with his girl troubles. (lol).
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 37 . 4/8
nice touch with the birthday date.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 34 . 4/8
looks like hood is getting some cat scratches of his own if I remember right that is.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 25 . 4/8
I may have gotten Deathstroke (almost put Slade out of habit teen titan cartoon first introduced me the charter after all.) involved as a favor to a fellow father if that makes sense.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 23 . 4/8
I get the feeling cain is going to get the joker treatment and wyind up in a full body cast for the next six mounths
cocopops1995 chapter 46 . 4/7
The answers to your questions: yes, yes and no :)
READINGhearts17 chapter 46 . 4/7
At least they get to ho to a decent school! :) Mine is ughh...and they get to eat outside! But Cass is right; better than getting your brother maimed.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 17 . 4/7
I feel bad for croc. he hurt the baby of the bat family now daddy bat is going to hurt him.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 9 . 4/7
this is pretty good I like how you have captured Bruce's charter (sorry for spelling) along with the family dynamics of the Wayne family. did you know superman's dad and batman's dad actually knew each other?
MASSHERO-95 chapter 46 . 4/7
Yes they will(NW AND BG don't know about cass).
Luzith chapter 45 . 4/2
Hope your week gets better. Thanks for the update!