Reviews for Standby
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Hahaha, this is cute and endearing Alfred's a huge dork in this fic but also very sweet, so all in all, it was fun to read.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
That was Cute... xD
and honestly Entertaining...

Alfred really nice and Awesome...!
simplyalfredx3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
AWWW I really love your stories! You're talented :D Anyway this one was one of my favorites ) love that Alfred is just a big sweetie! :D Sorry to hear that your grandpa passed away though :c
Syvamiete chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Sorry to hear about your grandpa, but as they say, every cloud has a silver lining: it made a great story
luciume chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Must you make Alfred so irresistibly charming?! No wonder Arthur can't keep his eyes off that beautiful man.
Lucky for him, Alfred had his eyes on our little Arthur already.

As always, wonderful job I love your little one-shots.

I am also very, very sorry about your grandpa! Good to hear you got to celebrate his life with the family :)
UnstableFable chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Amazing as usual and totally adorable!

And you know what makes this super, awesome? The fact that a school teacher is writing these XD I can't get over how amazing it is for a teacher to love anime to an extent and also pair two guy characters together! My Idol
Shaded Silvering Grey chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I believe this deserves an amen, amen? But really, I totally see this story actually happening.
Lachen chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was so freakin' cute and I LOVED IT.
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Gah, how is it possible that everything you write is so fluffy and adorable? They didn't even kiss or anything but I was still squeeing uncontrollably -
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Lovely story as always :) Also, I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa's passing...
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh my god car D
At least something good came out of the standbys, right?
Again, sorry about your grandpa /
mofalle chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Ugh standy by sucks. I did that once to visit my friend, I swore never again to fly standby. This was a cute fic. I like how Alfred became a hero by letting others take his place.
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh, Car, this is so cute! I'm really sorry you had such a horrible time with your own flight. It's great that Arthur at least had Alfred to save him. :) I love it!
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Condolence. ;n;

The fic is awesome and cute. Ahhhh I just want to see them together, maybe? It's so lovely and sweet, and Alfred's just. Damn. The hero that he is! ;u;

Thank you for writing this, and please don't be rushed or pressured to write the next update of Run Fast, Turn Left. Or Love Match. ;u;
Kanami Yuuta chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
that was so cute! 3 your writting is always so cute and manages me to make me smile. Please do write more as I'm always looking forward your fics!

Flirty USUK is the cutest!