Reviews for Passions Past
Sounds like Kate needs to get her head out of her ass. If I was Castle I would of been the same way with her.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
That was a real dumb shit move on her part, don't know it I would of treated her like Castle did but I definately make it known that I wasn't pleased with her.
threekids8 chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Wow. Very erotic. Nicely written.
RadsGirl17 chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
great story
donutella69 chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Aww, that was sweet. Loooved it all!
donutella69 chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
OMG, that was so hot! And love the references about Sofia and Sandy, lol. Really excellent writing.
donutella69 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Yikes, that was hot! Really well written, true to the characters. Hope you keep writing more!
lietomebaby chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
And I just received it! Can't wait to read it :D
BlueOrchid96 chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Whoa! Holy crap! That was, was, shit, I forgot my words. Hot doesn't describe it but along those lines! LoL
BlueOrchid96 chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
You know you are making me want to jump into the story and smack that woman! Just saying! Onward I go!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Oh crap! That can't be good!

Enjoyed the 4some's interaction at the party and holy moly, when Castle and Kate got to her house. So hot!
BlueOrchid96 chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Oh Crap! This can't be good! Feels like the shit is about to hit the fan!
BlueOrchid96 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
OMG! OMG! OMG! I think I lost the ability to speak! Whoa!
BlueOrchid96 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Oh my! That was so HOT! Then I'm screaming NO when Castle asked his question at the end. Do not ask questions you really don't want the answers to? No! No! No!
BlueOrchid96 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Why do I get the feeling Miss Bette spells TROUBLE for Castle and Kate? The couch, uh, incident...fans self!