Reviews for What's in a name?
Mia Shinobu chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sweet
love this
Lindsey7618 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I wanted their kids to be named Alexander or Max.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
That was great. I wonder who's idea it was to name the baby after Alec? She sounds so cute and adorable. I love the relationship that she has with Alec and Magnus. Do you have any other stories like this that are MALEC?
Arlynn62532 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Awwwwwww :') This is so adorable! Do more one-shots!
BeautyUnderneath chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Please do more oneshots! I love Malec and Lexi
dkjfaldkfads chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
So before I read this, just the summary, I first thought of how Magnus was a warlock, and therefor couldn't have kids. THEN I thought of the fact that he was gay.
Turns out, non of those mattered.
cute fic!
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
awwwwwwww :)
DauntleesShadowhunter4 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That is so sweet. Please, i need some more of that!
alleygirl24 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Omg! My name is Alexis! And (one of) my nicknames is Lexi! That is hilarious! Good fanfic, I love them together!
DoctorTheTwitch chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is just too cute. I absolutely love MalecChildren, and it would be amazing if you did more Malec and Lexi oneshots! I hope this review counts as positive enough to count towards that end! But just in case it doesn't, I'll just throw in lots of smiley faces and hearts. :DDDD 3 XD ;D :3 XP 3 :DDD Does that help to sway you into making more?
anon chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is adorbs omg
I-Is-Your-Bane chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
awwwww this is adorbz!
It's so cute it nearly made me cry... if thats possible...
you should do more involving Malec and Lexi because it will be sooo cuteee and i'll probably die:P
ilookOnTheBrightside chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Omg that was adorable. Like words can't describe. I'm sitting here smiling like a mad man. It would be so awesome to have gay uncles. You should definitely make more of these one shots.
Malec4ever chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Omg this is too cute! Please make more one shots! Omg I love the idea of Clary (and Jace) thinking Alec is the responsible one, but then he's just as bad as Magnus in spoiling her! Eep!
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
You have just made my heart melt. Seriously, darling. Just- melted. All of it.

TMTMFD who wants more *makes grabbing hands* please?