Reviews for simply charmed
Dattebayo Luna and Ginny chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
"Okay I have deviled eggs, cookie dough covered in thin layers of chocolate, I also brought the double fondue kit for dipping stuff in chocolate or cheese pick your poison." Piped said placing a food tray on the table I set up earlier.

A.N

Sorry I had to do this because it didn't make sense; if you want I can be your Beta reader because my grammar is quiet good.
Wellllllllllll chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Your story is good, but you were to damn lazy to write it with correct format and grammar. So until you do i wont read it. But i will be checking
Lizzy chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
omg please put sequel up soon i want to know what is coming up next hurry
Kim Cameron chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
I loved this chapter so much! Especially the kinky gifts for the honeymoon dare! That was the most hilarious part!
Tony chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
maybe you should just give up i mean your story is stupid it makes no sense a monkey could of wrote it better no one likes your story got it GIVE IT UP PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE UP
Kim Cameron chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
I loved it especially when aria went into her final form. Those were really good details you put in there! You could really picture what was happening. Although i'm a little scared for Kim being alone with Piper! hahaha! I can't wait to see what's going to happen!
Kim Cameron chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
I loved the part where Kim said that Aria was coming out of the closet. That was just hilarious! I also loved the training scene and Puck and Leah imprinting on each other! They would make a really cute couple!
Kim Cameron chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
I loved the spray bottle part! It was so hilarious!
Kim Cameron chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Loved it! The storyline is great so far!
emilyyoung chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
okay so aria and kim are both the main characters i got it now
ashley.crowley.10 chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
What's going on with Kim I'm confused now
Kim Cameron chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
I loved the superman part ( up up and away ) that part makes me laugh everytime I read it! Oh and is puck British?
Gemini girl 96 chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
your story is hard to read because it is not spread out, ots hard to understand who is sayong what and what is going on
i have an outline of it however and i love the idea
shine-of-a-star chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
It's good and could have potential. The only thing letting you down is grammar. Try splitting it up into sentences and paragraphs. Make sure spaces are included and when a new character speaks I suggest you start a new line.
charlie chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
i love this its bad asss i love you put grams in it