Reviews for Spell of Pain
Hao chapter 7 . 1/1
This is everything I would have hoped to see in a Bronzeshipping story. Thank you for this
YuriyIvanov chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
I have been reading this story twice now and I only loves it more. I hope you want to keep on with it because I know that I wish to know more and find out how it all is going to turn out in the end.
Ephere chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
I like that you're approaching bronzeshipping slowly! Tbh imo it seems like a particularly difficult ship, and the fact that you're taking time to build it up (and the subconscious hints of thiefshipping are just a treat v ) is wonderful. it's also great that you're delving into Malik's self-hating side and keeping him from being 2-dimensional! he's such a deep and contradictory character BD just more trouble for yami no malik heheh
Ephere chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
omfg his texting

"i will Feed them to yu"

also, i like how malik is getting a taste of what he's done in terms of creating yami no malik, what with the pouring over of emotions he didn't want and all c: and also that you're emphasizing how malik was "just as terrible without [him]"
people seem to forget how nasty he was, even before yami no malik took over :c
Ephere chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
"People change."

"I won't," Mariku assured them.

oh my god why is he so cuTE jsdlkfsd fjlksd;lskd
Ephere chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I like how you handle Yami no Malik's personality! Obviously he has to be toned down to be in pretty much any AU, and I think you found a nice balance between cruel and almost ...realistic? I'm not quite sure how to word it! But it's good to see that he'll still be dark and malevolent!

Also, the mindlink thing sounds interesting. Will be waiting to see where you go from there!
LittleMissSinister chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Aah! I'm so happy for Malik and Mariku. It was so cute the way Mariku was hugging Malik, even if it was only to make himself get more sleep. I like to see them getting along and coexisting somewhat peacefully. Mariku actually cares, despite the fact that he only cares for his own benefit.

Mariku, how dare you break Ryou's figurine? He did absolutely nothing wrong. It would still be fun for Mariku and Malik to have a birthday, though, especially if it's a surprise. Stick a birthday hat on that big pineapple head.

For some reason I find myself wanting Mariku to get stuck in a bunch of situations that would confuse him. Like trying to figure out how to work a vacuum. Or if a robber broke in to the apartment. And I'd love to see Mariku and Malik spending some quality time together, causing mayhem and driving each other crazy.
GayBabies chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
sorry i haven't updated in a while. haven't been able to find your story again. but please update soon! this is really good and i really want to read more.
Ambey chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
I'm on my mobile, so I'll wait until I have a keyboard ready to type a full review, but I want you to know how lovely I think think this fic is! 3 For the love of all that is holy, please don't abandon it.
ShiroiYuki911 chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Amazing chapter! You write such a vivid portrayal of Mariku and it's a delight to read! I loved the Bronzeshipping in the chapter, and I love the pace that you've set for the romance; it's very realistic and makes the entire story more enjoyable. Great work! Please update soon! :)
TheTrainTicket chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
So I'm honestly kinda in love with this fic :'D I love the set-up, the execution's great, and they're so in character it hurts a little XD In all my years of reading Bronze fics, this is definitely one of my favorites
Tibra17 chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
This is a great story. I saw this recommended on tumblr so I had to check it out. Can't wait for a new chapter :)
Witchdoctr chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Love that tenderness.
It's really tentative, but I love how canon and realistically it's portrayed. Whoo, got so excited you updated I rushed through the chapter like I always do and missed the finer details. Going back over it and will probably enjoy it immensely again.
Thanks so much. Keep writing.
Rueky Mitem chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
ahh this was a cute fluffy chapter. i liked it plz more!
Lemon-Cakes chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Well, I do love story. And I am a HUGE fan of bronze shipping and I do hope you continue this story. It's really good believe or not. I am soooo happy you finally updated.
Ahhh Please keep updating. PLEASE! There aren't that many stories out there for this couple that I like so I really hope you do keep updating. It'll make me a very happy person. I'll review more too if it will please you