Reviews for tlhIngan
saya4haji chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I stumbled upon this story while searching through some fanfiction for sentimental reminders of the great genres of my youth. This series brought together buffy and star trek. Two of my favourite universes and from a Klingon perspective too! Just brilliant. The slayer being taken in by a Klingon of honour and the species of warriors. I was loving this series and was very sad to see it was incomplete. Is there any chance you have posted a completed version somewhere else or have any more chapters that you did not get round to posting?
I would love to see where this series was going. Even if this is it, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for your hard work and an entertaining piece.
lacthryn18 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
just decided to reread this from the beginning reminded how good It is, hope you decide to continue it soon.
randyzoopurple chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
so good update please
Yoda1976 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Interesting, would like to see more.
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I was delighted you decided to continue this ‘verse (though honestly, I’m easy to please – new update, new story or sequel, I can look forward to all equally). This one I particularly like right now, as I’m in the mood for it :-)

I’ll be really interested to see what happens to this Buffy. Without memory, stripped down to instinct and character, she makes a _fine_ adopted Klingon, in a culture which will value and praise almost exactly the aspects of her nature which the Federation would have the most difficulty in accepting and finding a place for (even aside the whole ‘Augment’ issues they have).

You realise the alienness of the environment and the situation very effectively, not least because of your (appreciated) tendency not to over-explain, but just to trust the reader to see what’s in front of them – and you also wrote that satisfying payoff moment at the end, where Buffy stands up to say ‘this far, and no farther’.

You’ve left me grinning. Thanks.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I'm hooked. Seriously hooked. Think you'll continue?
dog3n chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Regular Athena, great plot twist. Although I might think so just because it reminds me of Lethe's Buffy - most favourite ever.
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This story is awesome so far! Please keep it up.
Dapsy chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Love it :D
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Bwaha! I mean, it's sad for Buffy to not exactly be Buffy anymore, but there's no one left to miss her and now she doesn't have to miss them, so not so terrible. And she's clearly making a very good Klingon. I am very much enjoying the character of Captain Haragga, and his reactions to things. And I like your attention to detail.
Yasu Nozomi chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Though I get a little lost with all the Klingon terms I find this story very intreaugeing. I like how Buffy is described and her adopted father. More please! I'm dying here.
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I like that you have a glossary added at the bottom of your chapters, though you have yet to include the meaning of vavneS. Father/parental unit perhaps?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
nice
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Love this chapter. Well done
Shiruy chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I'm so glad you seem to be on a roll with this story! :D Every time I see an update from you in my inbox it makes my day. I liked the way you took to Buffy's viewpoint in this first chapter, the way you use the Klingon words, the way Federation Standard is nothing but gibberish to her and she's fine with that. I'm very curious to find out where you're taking this!