Reviews for 25 Moments
ladytigerlili24 chapter 23 . 9/17
This one would make a fabulous chapter story.
piccolaJaneway chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
yt
piccolaJaneway chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
This is cute cute cute. Cute with capital C!
Golden Asp chapter 27 . 5/15/2016
I loved every single one of these. They were perfect. I loved them. I will read them over and over whenever I need a dose of J/C. Thank you.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/11/2016
Is it bad that I think it's cute that Chakotay can't seem to help crashing all those shuttles?
Guest chapter 17 . 4/11/2016
That was amazing! Great! Please do more fics (preferably multi-chapter) of their very early relationship. (I'm very into origin stories:)

(The Val Jean is the better name :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
"I've always wondered how they developed such a close friendship..." - ME TOO!

Requesting mutli-chapter fics of early season 1! Please!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
AWWW...

Would like to see you do a mult-chapter fic centered on either The Fight or Cathexis - something where Chakotay is forced to deal with something out of his element, and the change in his relationship with Kathryn afterwards.

(Nobody seems to do any fics on Cathexis from Chakotay's point of view - why not? Great opportunity there, in my opinion. What was his out of body experience like, and how did he figure out what was happening? And just how DID the doctor get his soul back where it belonged? Would love to see you write that fic! Please?)
kmc356 chapter 19 . 1/30/2016
I've loved all of these, but this chapter is perfection. You're right, I see this as perfectly in character - Janeway, Chakotay, and Tom. And the flirtaion was absolutely delicious, tender and nuanced and bittersweet and just... everything.
Cat chapter 19 . 11/2/2015
Fantastic
Cat chapter 20 . 11/2/2015
Reciprocation gave me angsty heart burn but THIS should have been the scene, damnit! Thanks for writing.
Aundielen chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
I remember reading this when I first got into voyager fics and remembering how right this felt. Half a year later and I still think you hit the nail on it. I used to think that it would have been great for them to have a relationship on the ship, but you're right, there was a lot of potential for problems considering the strain and pressure they were under. But they could have acknowledged those feelings and I think in that, they could have actually strengthened their friendship rather than to let it fester away. I always remember that line - you don't have to make love to love. So true.
Aundielen chapter 17 . 9/17/2015
This should have totally been on the show. Actually everything you write should have been on the show...
Aundielen chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
Just rereading this again and loving it so much! I like that you took one of the non-traditionally JC episodes to work with
Aundielen chapter 26 . 5/11/2015
I like to think this is how their weekly dinner meetings start