Reviews for Blood Bags & Human Feelings
gunsbuster chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
I like this story hurry with another chapter sad about wherewolves though evlfs rock! D&D style
Miss Private Daniel Jackson chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
Awww! I loved it! Luce is an amazing woman! Lol.
Princess Unikitty chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
looks good so far.
cmee57 chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what will happen next!
gunsbuster chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
This is getting good. Though I hope the good guys win, and she has some heavy back up. Are you planning on turning hawkeye into a vampire?
Miss Private Daniel Jackson chapter 18 . 10/8/2013
I honestly do not know who would want to set up our darling Lucy, but I sure do hope they find out! And fast!
Above all, great chapter!
gunsbuster chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
please hurry!
Miss Private Daniel Jackson chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
Who is sending that warning? Sure hope it doesn't cause any harm to our favorite docs!
cmee57 chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Oh wow! what a great chapter! Definitely worth the wait. Look forward to more of this story.
Miss Private Daniel Jackson chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
Yay! Hawkeye still loves her!
Miss Private Daniel Jackson chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
First M*A*S*H fic I have ever read and I must say, I loved it! Keep up the great work! And please, please, please update soon!
When I Make It Shine chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
This is different... I'm starting to like the concept and cant wait to read more
Checkerz chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
*grins big* Brilliancy in our presence ladies and germs...*looks both ways and sneakily returns hug*
cmee57 chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
Lucy's reaction to a drunk Charles was too funny! Poor Hawkeye. I wonder if he knows the old curse, "may you get what you ask for?" He wants to see Lucy as a vampire. Wonder how that will turn out? Looking forward to more!
Checkerz chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
*grins thumbs up* "Monkey Muffins" that was the funniest thing I ever heard. And here, let me hug you for updating.