Reviews for Guaranteed: Misinformation
Sonic Key chapter 4 . 1/8
Ahh, I'm so sad this hasn't been updated since 2013, it's fantastic! I love the role reversal (of a sort) here, with Harry growing up with Lea and Elaine becoming a wizard of the White Council.
Marcone does seem a bit out of character, but I think that's okay - I like his character in the books and as you've written him here. I like that he, Hendricks and Harry have more of a family dynamic. And, of course, Harry is still trying to do everything himself and not accept help from anyone. Though, that's probably since he grew up around the Fae and know any favor means you have to give something in return. So stubbornness and caution!
I think flashbacks to Harry growing up and his time with Elaine would be cool, but if you don't feel like adding those that's fine, it's your choice.
Also, I like the conflict here: Lea trying to kill Elaine, so of course Harry lashes out at her (iron dust down her dress, yikes!) and doesn't consider anything else. But then Bob points out what was Elaine doing breaking into his apartment? Maybe Lea saw her doing something sketchy and Elaine attacked her and she fought back. It's a really cool idea and I love where the story is going so far.
I seriously can't wait if you do find the time and inspiration to update this, the last chapter was such a cliffhanger. I want to see Lea show up and see what she does/says.
Thanks for posting this, it's been awesome to read -
Camilo The Great chapter 4 . 1/11/2016
Why are all the good fics dead?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
I need more of this! Please continue the story!
WolftheForsaken chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
Two and a half years since you updated? I hope this isn't abandoned!
coolcat12345 chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
This is so beautiful. Idea is one I wished to see a long ago. I really wish to see Leanansidhe.
Happyfish chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
This is really good!
PoemWisper chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Please update, this is really good!
RabulaTasa chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Oh boy, this is fun. I assume Lea isn't going to be too pleased with Harry if/when he misses their meeting.

Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.
-John
BOT Jack chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
This is one of if not the best Dresden Files fanfictions on this site, in my opinion. I do hope that you have not abandoned this story. I eagarly await the next chapter.
May your muse never be silent.
Pheonix1023 chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
I really enjoy this work. Please update soon, or at least post about when it might be continued.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
keeep it up!
Cindar chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Plz update :d
BaitedBreath chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
You evil, brilliant man. Ending a chapter of such an amazing story on a cliffhanger? Why must you torment us so? Please update soon.
Sophia is a Loser chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I'm not sure if I should rejoice at the awesomeness or beat you with a stick for the cliffhanger. It's a conundrum. _
Superlative chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is BRILLIANT! You are a evil evil person for having ANOTHER cliffhanger. I CANNOT wait to see what happens next. PLEASE post soon.