Reviews for Guaranteed: Misinformation
PoemWisper chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Please update, this is really good!
RabulaTasa chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Oh boy, this is fun. I assume Lea isn't going to be too pleased with Harry if/when he misses their meeting.

Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.
-John
BOT Jack chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
This is one of if not the best Dresden Files fanfictions on this site, in my opinion. I do hope that you have not abandoned this story. I eagarly await the next chapter.
May your muse never be silent.
Pheonix1023 chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
I really enjoy this work. Please update soon, or at least post about when it might be continued.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
keeep it up!
Cindar chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Plz update :d
BaitedBreath chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
You evil, brilliant man. Ending a chapter of such an amazing story on a cliffhanger? Why must you torment us so? Please update soon.
RaeEcho chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I'm not sure if I should rejoice at the awesomeness or beat you with a stick for the cliffhanger. It's a conundrum. _
Superlative chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is BRILLIANT! You are a evil evil person for having ANOTHER cliffhanger. I CANNOT wait to see what happens next. PLEASE post soon.
Gilded Lilly chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
I love this story. You really capture the essense of Dresden. Your Marcone is surprising and enjoyable, you build on what glimpses of his softer side we see in the books extremely well. Does Harry know about the girl in the coma? Your plot is original and refreshing, it's nice to see a new plot not just a rehash of what Jim has already written. I wait with baited breath for the next chapter.
AimlessWanderer chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
I am greatly enjoying this fic, it is one of if not the best Dresden Files stories on this site. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Rome28 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
awesome story
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
interesting
Alti'uin chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
*Happy Dance* Yay! You updated! I'm so happy :) I loved this chapter, kept me at the edge of my seat all the way and *gasp* another cliffhanger! You are going to kill me, you know that? I noticed a few errors, but nothing a bit of proof reading won't solve. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update. A.S.A.P.! Happy writing.
Ziggelly chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
You have no idea how much I love this story.
It's amazing and wonderful and perfect. 3