Reviews for Golden Slumbers
Simana chapter 1 . 7/11
The cuteness! The cuteness! I love this! England and America are so good in brotherly fics. It's nice to see how, despite all their differences, England will always be there for his little brother. And I really love the way you write, it's very effective for creating a detailed image of the scenario. Much kudos! :)
p000557812 chapter 1 . 5/31
CUTE!
Half-Blood10101 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I love this story! I'm sad that I can't find many as cute as this one.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
To be a real hero you admit you're afraid...and get help to not be so afraid.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Ohhh... That was Sweet...!

I alwats love fic about England comforting America... :)
The Rambler chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
So awesome! This deserves a cookie! (::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::) (or ten, XD)
Anya Braginskaya chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww *brakes w key* so adorable.
An epiloge would be amazing!
Happyimagines chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
8DD!
ArtisticWriter796 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Awwwww dude so many feels! This story is so sweet, and it is beautifully written. I absolutely adore the relationship between England and America, and this really shows why. Thank you so much for writing this! :')
QueenOfNorthEurope chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Epilogue if you would! Hahahahathanks! Loved this so much! It was awesome! Peace out cub scout!
Easternbluebird chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Aw! That was so cute! Plus it completely attacked me with nostalgia from my childhood! That was my old lullaby though it was the beatles version of the song so it is slightly different. But anyways great fic filled with brotherly fluff! It's nice to see at least one fic that keeps things modest. Good job!
I am awesome Prussia chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
love this story- it inspired me to write one about england being hit by lightning. not sure if i should post it or not though. this is a good writing style and a beautiful story. keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Platonic UsUk.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
I love golden slumbers alot. I sang it for 6th grade solo and ensemble and got a 1! Very pretty song. Have you ever listened to "The Water is Wide"? It's another beautiful English song.
(I can be pm-d at Hunter-Re)
Aerodiety chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was cute, I loved the lullaby by the way. I know what it's like to be absolutley scared of something, I have a really bad phobia of dogs. The small ones don't scare me so much bu the medium sized ones and big dogs do (Great Dans are just terryfying). An epilouge would be awesome by the way :D