Reviews for The Boy Who Sneaks In Through Her Bedroom Window
aIexplosion chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
"Not to be confused with Spiderman's other girlfriend, Mary Jane, who is a skank and doesn't love him like I do." -Emma
aIexplosion chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
IT IS MIDNIGHT AND IM CRYING RIGHT NOW IM SUING
Zero is a Girl's Name chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
First chapter was great. Really lovely addition/companion to TASM.

. . . not really sure what the second chapter was. Working out your own things or projecting or what. Everything seemed OOC for all parties involved and the references were out-of-place. Wish I could go back and stop after the first chapter.
TaylorSwiftAndPercabethForever chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Your stories are so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
AMAZING.
I so have a crush on Garfield.
twenty-two-spectacles chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Loved it! Oh my gosh. This was amazing. You wrote this so well, best M story I've ever read, it's totally not in your face at all. As in, the details are beautiful and well thought out and I can't even. On my favorites :)
j x chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
i found the second chapter harder to believe than the first - not because of gwen's (or peter's) promiscuity, but because of all the twilight references. there's nothing wrong with liking twilight, but i feel that this reference is an insertion of your personal preference rather than something gwen would actually like. (she was reading kurt vonnegut in her first scene of tasm - i think her reading choices are a little bit less "high school" than an average high schooler's.)

nonetheless, the prose itself was fairly well written. in this, i felt that you were stronger in chapter two because you didn't switch between peter's and gwen's perspectives nearly as frequently (which can be unnerving for readers without warning). good fic, i will be reading this again. hope to see more from you!
Mrs.BugBoy chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
YOU HAVE TO WRIGHT ANOTHER CHAPTER IT IS SOOO GOOD it makes me mad and sad BUT SOO GOOD please continue thiss please please pleaseeeee! and when is the next chapter going to be comming out or is that all of it?
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I cried. I cried like I was watching Titanic or the Notebook for the first time. When she was hearing Peter's voice and crying in the dressing room I was crying to, and at the dance part I was so choked up. The first chapter was beautiful. This chapter is a work of art. If this were an original novel it would be the new Notebook.
i LOVE the allusions in there, that was brilliant, and the quotes were all so perfectly placed!
I don't even want another chapter because it ended so perfectly and I know that if it continues it will have to sour again (because every good plot line does) and I don't want to cry anymore :P
This is one of the longest reviews I've ever submitted on this site and I (unfortunately) am typing on an iPod so please ignor any ridiculous typos and autocorrects (and I think I may have just spelled ridiculous like a Brit but I really have no idea) in it.
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read. I don't, I can't even, it's just...wow! Amazing! And I've only read the first chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't very fond of this 2nd chapter, it was well written, but it kinda ruined the first chapter for me, not trying to be harsh, but you're still an amazing writer regardless.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Chapter one was AMAZING. I loved it, but I feel like chapter two is OOC. Twilight/TASM just don't mix.
Oh wow chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
That was... Wow. THE BEST thing I've ever (EVER) read. I'm obsessed. Don't you DARE stop posting, I will go through withdrawal symptoms.
S k i n n e y L o v e chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Wow, your stories are amazing, I love them! This chapter was really good, maybe one of the best m rated chapters, it wasn't rushed and it was meaningful instead of something completely pointless.
weddedcaesar chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Not as great as the first chapter. Just mainly because I don't like the sad parts. I did like your progression post movie, apart from them breaking up. Was tony stark the one from avengers movies universe? I reckon Samuel Jackson should have cameoed, that's what I enjoyed about the ultimate series, the shared universes. Good chapter writing wise