Reviews for Harry Potter's Crazy Mother-In-Law

Jissy2013 chapter 16 . 8/29/2015
love it
Saissa chapter 26 . 6/27/2015
O! M! G! WOW!

I knew that Molly was a controlling bitch but I had no idea she was THAT much of a bitch!
Now I understand why Arthur was so gutless and why Ron was clueless!
Great story and I am so glad that at the end - alls well that ends well. LOL
YamiYugiYuki chapter 26 . 4/19/2015
That was… er… I dont even … gah sorry, i think I'm in a little bit of shock. The idea of Molly controling Arthur and the kids, makes quite a bit if sense.

Also given me an idea for something with my Harry Poyyer story A Father's Love. It might comeinto play a little later on.

The controling potion that Molly used on Ginny to control a part if her life, i was tuinking of using the idea but changing what was being controled.

Ill most likely end up writing a version now, the version might change once I get around to that part of the story.

Hope you dont mind. I might not even end up using it though i think it might somehow fit in with the story.
magicanimegurl chapter 26 . 2/18/2015
Molly got what she deserved and the family got closer then before her mess was exposed. I love how it ended! Write on!
shadewatcher chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
Sqweeeeeeee! I soo love a happy ending. Wow! Molly was a deranged nutter, wasn't she? EVIL! But now they're happy. _ Whoot!
Sakura Lisel chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
Okay, I hate to say this but I think the Weasley kids are being totally unfair to their parents... at least their being unfair to ARTHUR at least. MOLLY'S the one doing ALL the arguing and insulting of Harry and Charlies relationship, yet Arthur hasn't said or done anything at all to voice HIS opinion about one of his sons not only being gay but also newly married to his daughters ex-huband. YET the Weasley kids are getting mad at BOTH parents and telling BOTH of them to get the hell out if they don't like watching Harry and Charlie be together, even though Arthur himself hasn't said or done anything to DESERVE being thrown out and probably disowned by his own kids, the way Molly has been mouthing off at everybody?
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
*lol* seeing how prudish Ron and Ginny are when it comes to sex, not to mention out of date of what men and women do in bed, seeing how Ron himself was a virgin unless he was secretly seeing other women before he married Hermione, didn't the guy expect his girlfriend/future wife to be a virgin as well? Or didn't Molly ever tell him about that small part of a woman anatomy that's supposed to confirm if HE was Hermione's FIRST, that was obviously missing when he bedded her for the first time on their wedding night. *lol*
Venus914 chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
While i dont like Ginny, she was never slutty or bitchy in this story. So i pity her for what happened to her. But Harry handled it wrong too. If i am Ginny, i would feel bad being shoved out of the house. The man can break up at me anytime but at least, have a little respect. She didnt do anything wrong. AT least, that's what she thinks. The way Harry broke up with her, humiliating her and even broadcasting to the media about her deficiences...that's his fault. She may be frigid (dont forget that it's not her fault) but everyone doesnt have to know. Everyone doesnt have to make fun of her already failed marriage. She should be allowed to mourned her failed marriage in peace.
Venus914 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Even if they are frustrated...they still cheated.
Venus914 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Pls dont tell me they're going to gave sex because they are frustrated.
Mashkai30 chapter 26 . 3/10/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Sakura Lisel chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Okay, why would Harry get in trouble for what Molly and Ginny did, just because Molly blamed him in her suicide note? Its not like HE held the two down and forcefed them the potions seeing how Molly's note said she was taking the potion of her own free will. Besides Harry has an airtight alibi and witnesses for where he was at the time of the suicides.

Though if Ginny survives her suicide attempt and wakes up, I don't see why she needs to be interrogated for what Molly did. The last thing Ginny would remember is being ALONE when she found and swallowed the poison potion ALONE. Its not her fault her psychotic mother took her 'death' hard, and didn't stop to make sure Ginny really was dead before deciding to successfully end her own life as well to join her only daughter in death. *lol*
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »