Reviews for Dracula's Tradition
nina.v.johnson chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
This was so lovely. It ened nicely. Of course I would love more!

I think you could really make a great long term story out of this. But it wrapped up nicely here too.

Thank you!
nina.v.johnson chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
How sweet was that date!?
I want Daniel for dessert!
RhizOneill chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
What a great ending. Can't wait to read more of your stories one day.
Betty the Bonita chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
I was gonna say, what are you NUTS, Betty? I like that after 'arguing' with herself (and if it were me, there would be no argument), she ended up going in to lay down with him. Wow, all I can say is, he must have REALLY been sleepy, otherwise I'd be wondering why he didn't pounce on her!
TMadison chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Awww..that was very sweet. I loved the ending and how Betty couldn't be away from him.
JudgeTenderlyofMe chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Awwwww. So cute, and a very lovely ending. :) although, can I just say, even though I know that Daniel and Betty would be so happy to see each other I feel like even for them it all kind of happened really fast. I would think that Betty would make him take her on at least one date first, but then again only him doing something as meaningfull as proposing would prove to her that he meant to stay, so it works for your story. Lovely! :)
AgentCaroline chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
That was very romantic!
RhizOneill chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Aww, this chapter is cute. Can't wait for the next chapter soon.
JudgeTenderlyofMe chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Awwww. :) You know, I've kind of had that feeling before! It totally happens, once the relationship moves on to a new level there's that period where you have no clue how to act and all these random feelings come rushing at you. You have no clue how to act, or what to say. It's just weird, but completely understandable. I love how you make the characters feel real. :)
TMadison chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
This was really cute. I'm amazed that they went from being estranged to being being engaged. It was obvious they were in love though. Very sweet. :)
TMadison chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
They are so adorable.
Betty the Bonita chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Loved the whole 'dessert' thing. Really cute. He needed to hear her say 'yes', huh? Cute!
Betty the Bonita chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I love that he wanted to take her on a date and that Daniel felt like he was on his first date.
JudgeTenderlyofMe chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww! I did not expect for him to propose! I honestly gasped! :D so cute! So perfect! Loved it! (and Abbey is so cute chanting). I loved the last line in this chapter too. :)
AgentCaroline chapter 8 . 11/25/2012