Reviews for Revision
Plllleeeaaaassssseeeee update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
Please update soon? PLEASE?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Update Pretty please,?
Graveofthefireflies chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
It is one of my favourite stories in Avengers fandom for a number of reasons. First of all Yinsen plays a central role in this story. You don't get to read many fanfictions about him, which is a scheme becouse I find him very likeable. I think you portray him perfectly. Very much in character. Funny at times, serious when he needs to be. Just great.

Secondly the medicine. I like to read stories with a medical theme going through and this one stands out. It is clear that a lot of background research has gone into it. Obviously there is dramatic license (I challenge anyone to find evidence based articles on implanting electromagnets with scares resources in the cave) but it all based on real medicine and makes sense. It really adds to my enjoyment of the story and I very much appreciate the time that author and beta reader take to make the story so realistic.

Finally the plot itself. It is just the right mix of descriptions and dialogues. You take time to develop the story over a number of chapters but it does not feel at all as if it is dragging on. Quite to the contrary, each chapter comes with its own unique twists. I particularly liked the idea of them building the oxygen concentrator and the very unexpected consequence of using water within the cave with it's distinct smell. It was very clever.

I am looking forward to the final chapters. :)
anonymous228 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
one is not a prime number but amazing story
Guest chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
ive been raading your story for like 3 days and it is amazing. I cant wait until you update again. I sear im going to cry so hard when Yinsen dies. But then can you; for the last chapter have Yinsen ghost self and family visit Tonys house? please? you dont have to but still i would love your story more? Thanks
Princess Unikitty chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
very cool story so far. do keep it up.
Woof chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Seeing this story updated immediately makes my day a better one. So much love for your details. I cannot say anymore that I haven't said already. :)
Beloved Daughter chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
This story is absolutely brilliant! Ro-lal heartily recommended this story to me and I'm so glad I went ahead and started reading. Absolutely brilliant!

You have an amazing talent of bringing to life characters and scenes. Tony and Yinsen are so relate-ably human it almost hurts. Speaking of hurting, just wondering if you have a medical degree or work in the medical field, because this write up of the surgeries, recovery, etc seems to be written with quite a bit of knowledge of medically how things work. It gives the whole story another layer of dimension and depth.

I can't wait for more chapter updates!
Agnomen Loki chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Its a retreat of a fanfiction. I really like the insight it gives to this part of iron man which could have been explored sooooo much more. Good job.
starkind chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
*blinks in disbelief*...it's...it's you! OMGosh, Christmas is early this year, eh? Ok, ok I'll shut up, sry. Wow, what an emotional rollercoaster this is - apart from the fact that I'm always giddy with excitement upon seeing an update from you, this chapter had me hovering between so many different feels. There's happiness and delight because Tony's health is slowly improving (and him cracking jokes, and workingworkingworking finally after that long period of suffering) and then there's compassion for him missing the bots back home (gosh and Yinsen is so wonderful in this scene, you managed to take his two-dimensional, minor-role from the movies and turn him into such an anchor for Tony) and...yea, I think you get the idea how much I loved this chapter. Give it up for your muse (and betas) and keep on having fun writing this story :-)
Jimenush chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Hello amiga! Como estas? Im soo happy for your update! It looks like tony is getting better, and in working mode! I love when he was talking with jarvis and the boys! Anyway i really love your story and you know it! I was reading the reviews and there are one that i really love because it says everything that i though about the end of this fic, it said that you must write about tony in the dessert, when rhodey find him and also when he is being checked from the medics and raking care of his injuries!
StarksViolet chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Your work is just amazing. Every chapter is captivating and written to perfection!

As always your characterization is amazing for both men and you have an impeccable writing style. It's truly a pleasure to read.

Well done and looking forward to the next.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
I seriously love this story so much! How far are you writing this story though? Up until he busts out? Because I have always been curious about his walk through the desert and meeting up with Rhodey and what happened between then and when the plane landed in front of Pepper. Because Tony would have had to been checked over by a medical team and had a debriefing with the military people, and that would have at the very least taken a couple days you'd think. I'd recommend ending the story with the plane landing just before Tony walks out and sees Pepper again. Because I think that would be very cool! Anyways I hope you update again soon.