Reviews for Revision
Dreamreader28 chapter 14 . 6/16
This is an amazing story, so well written and detailed. Thanks for this, it was exactly what I wanted to read!
Codydog chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Thank you for a wonderful story so far, and I look forward to future chapters (soon?)
SaltiQuill chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
This story is really good and well written! You have the intensity of the whole cave situation, with just enough Starkasm to make me smile :-) The elaboration on the 3 months is astoundingly interesting, and I love it. Please continue!
Amber Hastings chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
Well, I finally reached the last chapter,
It's been really something, this story of yours. All the detail put into it, the research… it's almost palpable. With all you descriptive medical procedures and cares, I always wondered tough where did you leave the cateter and bathroom needs while Tony was cot ridden.
I loved how the sooty changes perspectives on and off, loved how, even tough the essence could be felt by your narrative, there were signs of the different minds, the name calling being the main ones: Stark instead of Tony when telling from Yensen's point of view, and Doc when it was Tony's.
It would have been really nice to read the final escape, not to mentions a really thrilling reading experience, but well, nothing we can do about it.
And maybe later you could surprise us by writing the surgery that took the shrapnel and reactor out of Tony's chest at the end of IM3. That in your narrative skills would be awesome.

Anyway, this is magnificent! Thank you so so so much!

Amber
Laurelinde chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
That was a beauty of a chapter. If I disn't have nine hours of lessons to plan right now I would go straight back and reread the whole story so I could properly enjoy the moment of calm... The eye of the storm, in a way. As is, it's made a lovely moment of calm in my day. The delicate symbolism and parallels, the small kindnesses the show each other, it's lovely. I feel like you're giving Yinsen the time and care he has always deserved for saving Tony. I also love that you've reinforced the "going to see his family" message, so I don't have to be too heartbroken later. Thank you!
Woof chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
YAAAAY Worth the wait! Have I mentioned I love your dialogue? I really hear the voices in my head. You have the speech patterns down well for both of them. Love the technobabbly inner monologue on Tony's part. Love the DETAILS! I hope life lets up on you a little and the last parts don't take so long. ;)
Jimenush chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
Thanks for the upload! It worth the wait! I have never think about yinsen and his sacrifice, but now it makes sense! Please keep going and update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
Plllleeeaaaassssseeeee update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
Please update soon? PLEASE?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Update Pretty please,?
Graveofthefireflies chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
It is one of my favourite stories in Avengers fandom for a number of reasons. First of all Yinsen plays a central role in this story. You don't get to read many fanfictions about him, which is a scheme becouse I find him very likeable. I think you portray him perfectly. Very much in character. Funny at times, serious when he needs to be. Just great.

Secondly the medicine. I like to read stories with a medical theme going through and this one stands out. It is clear that a lot of background research has gone into it. Obviously there is dramatic license (I challenge anyone to find evidence based articles on implanting electromagnets with scares resources in the cave) but it all based on real medicine and makes sense. It really adds to my enjoyment of the story and I very much appreciate the time that author and beta reader take to make the story so realistic.

Finally the plot itself. It is just the right mix of descriptions and dialogues. You take time to develop the story over a number of chapters but it does not feel at all as if it is dragging on. Quite to the contrary, each chapter comes with its own unique twists. I particularly liked the idea of them building the oxygen concentrator and the very unexpected consequence of using water within the cave with it's distinct smell. It was very clever.

I am looking forward to the final chapters. :)
anonymous228 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
one is not a prime number but amazing story
Guest chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
ive been raading your story for like 3 days and it is amazing. I cant wait until you update again. I sear im going to cry so hard when Yinsen dies. But then can you; for the last chapter have Yinsen ghost self and family visit Tonys house? please? you dont have to but still i would love your story more? Thanks
Princess Unikitty chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
very cool story so far. do keep it up.