Reviews for Buy Me Love
catlover1998 chapter 1 . 6/10
Hi! Me encantó tu historia, me lo leí de un tirón
Remy es mi personaje favorito y me causa mucha alegría ver un fic donde lo humaniza, causándote a la final mucha ternura
Me da lastima que en el show de Fairly OddParents, Remy no haya vuelto a aparecer xD . El puede llegar a ser muy interesante y adorable :3
Esta muy bien hecho y los personajes bien llevado
FountainPenguin chapter 11 . 9/7/2016
Ah, I'm glad that I stumbled across this story. I was excited and loving it the whole way through. You really did a fantastic job characterizing Remy and, well, everyone, along with keeping them in character. Good show, I say! Thanks for the great read!
Jaywings chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
This was my second read-through of this story, and I had fun reading it all over again. I do have to say that the climax/ending seems a little abrupt, with the SWAT team and everything- but it's funny and it's done in true Fairly OddParents fashion. Anyway, everyone in this story is IC, it's got a nice plot, and it's overall a very enjoyable read. :)
zara2148 chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Yay! I like fics that humanize Remy (without pairing him with Trixie Tang); doubly so if it means an eventual friendship with Timmy.

But yours delivered so much more than even that. Awesome job, and hope to see more from you!
unknown20troper chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
omfg the conversation about juandissimo's butt
and cosmo, just cosmo in general
and jorgen
Danny'sGhostGirl chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
Were you able to write this chapter w/ a straight face? B/c holy crap the laughter! The whole scene between Cosmo and Juandissimo was like...comedy gold. I also read this at 1:30 in the morning, so I'm sure that helped :p BUT HOLY CRAP, THE FUNNIES! And Timmy's whole "...weird, but unsurprising" line killed me as well. I am so entertained right now! But now I'm sad for the story is over. You made me wait so long for the story to just be over! You truly are an evil one, aren't you? Twas a lovely story, and I feel happy for Remy and his new found respect for Timmy and Wanda. His eyes have been opened! And Juandissimo's! I applaud you. Invisible cookies shall be your reward. Invisible, hypothetical cookies :p
Marie247 chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
This was/is an awesome story!
Gamer girl247 chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Awesome chapter :D
unknown20troper chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
OMFG SO MANY FUNNY MOMENTS (You've got a brilliant Cosmo characterization) AND CUTE MOMENTS
Danny'sGhostGirl chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
There's chapter ten! I've been looking for it everywhere! :p haha. Yeah, I totally understand the writer's block thing...and the short attention span. Story of my life :/

I, in fact, found this to be a good chapter. I love all the show-like antics that go on. Tricking Jorgen to Pixie World with talks of stocks and stacking them :p haha. And I loved the fluffy Cosmo and Wanda reunited moment _ Hurray! And Cosmo's getting dumber again? Interesting. Now I shall await the next chapter, which shall hopefully have both my Poofy and Anti-Cosmo. Woo! :p

Also...I LOVED the new FOP episode. I was rather iffy when I first heard that they were adding a dog, but I actually thought he was a pretty good character. And I especially loved that they finally added Poof to the opening sequence. That excited me beyond all get-out. But I'm looking forward to the rest of season nine as well. Air them soon, Nickelodeon!
Danny'sGhostGirl chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
So...I didn't forget about this chapter. I actually read it when you first posted it. I was just too lazy to type things afterwards...plus it was really late .

I was a little surprised that Remy's torturing of Wanda ended so soon. I actually wanted to know what would happen if Wanda in that condition were to speak to Cosmo and Timmy. But it's all good. The fluff between Remy and Wanda was awesome, and it made up for it :) Who knew Remy would open up so much? :) BUT NOW I'm eager to find out what's going on w/ Timmy and Cosmo and Anti-Cosmo and HP! Especially the whole Cosmo being smarter and AC getting dumber :D Haha. I EAGERLY AWAIT! _
HamTheWolf chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
this made me cry... I love this fic... keep it up!
Indigo Hunter chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Oh Remy-chama... I feel for you! Best chapter yet. Very awesome character study. I'm glad someone other than me looks at Remy in this light. _
Ghostkid33 chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Well, the Wanda and Remy fluff was unexpected...I guess Remy isn't such a brat after all...now I just feel sorry for him...on the other hand, I hope Cosmo and Timmy will be okay if AC and HP don't catch them first...
unknown20troper chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
OMG ME TOO (yes, the glasses thing!)

Oh, Wanda and Remy...

And I've got a feeling that Timmy and Cosmo'll especially appreciate their return, given that the Pixies and Anti-Fairies are doing something.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »