Reviews for Locked Out of Heaven
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
this is wonderful! sookie with a brain, eric with his feelings open to her. what's not to love? it's been a while and i don't know your circumstance but i do wish you will continue one day.
desireecarbenell chapter 6 . 9/27/2016
Good story...I hope one day you return to it.
desireecarbenell chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Yeah...they meet again.
desireecarbenell chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
What a dream.
desireecarbenell chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
I wonder if she has any fae gifts?
desireecarbenell chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
Great chapter. Is that Niall?
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Wow...How did I miss this one?
PoppyWest chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
Keep going with the story! Don't give up! I love it!
Banner dawn chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Just found your story and really enjoyed reading it...it saddens me to know that you have abandoned this oh so fascinating story. I hope maybe one day you will return to it but after this long my guess is most likely not...but I wanted to let you know that I very much enjoyed the twist to the story line and would very much like to encourage you to write more. Your style is unique and inventive and draws a reader in and makes you just want to say noooooooo when you get to the end. Fingers crossed that you will return to your story.
cela chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
have you forgotten this story? I know it's been a year but this is to good to waste! please continue for this loyal reader.
Honulvr chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
I really like your beginning. Hopefully your muse comes back soon. Thank you for sharing!
Tyguysmommy chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Loved it! Great writing! Easy read!
LissaP chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Great!
lovesunandsand chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Update soon!
Ericsfae chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I'm glad to see a new chapter. I'm happy Eric and Sookie are together in his house. Great! Now Bill knows Eric found Sookie and took her with him. It would've being perfect if he didn't find out so soon that Sookie is back. I love Eric and Sookie's scene together. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you! :)