Reviews for Locked Out of Heaven
PoppyWest chapter 6 . 1/25
Keep going with the story! Don't give up! I love it!
Banner dawn chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Just found your story and really enjoyed reading it...it saddens me to know that you have abandoned this oh so fascinating story. I hope maybe one day you will return to it but after this long my guess is most likely not...but I wanted to let you know that I very much enjoyed the twist to the story line and would very much like to encourage you to write more. Your style is unique and inventive and draws a reader in and makes you just want to say noooooooo when you get to the end. Fingers crossed that you will return to your story.
cela chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
have you forgotten this story? I know it's been a year but this is to good to waste! please continue for this loyal reader.
Honulvr chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
I really like your beginning. Hopefully your muse comes back soon. Thank you for sharing!
Tyguysmommy chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Loved it! Great writing! Easy read!
LissaP chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Great!
lovesunandsand chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Update soon!
Ericsfae chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I'm glad to see a new chapter. I'm happy Eric and Sookie are together in his house. Great! Now Bill knows Eric found Sookie and took her with him. It would've being perfect if he didn't find out so soon that Sookie is back. I love Eric and Sookie's scene together. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you! :)
dragonfey57 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
I just found your story and love the writing and your interpretation of the characters. Love Claude standing up to Bill and wondering what he might have in store for him. Wonder what Niall has up his sleeve?

Hope your new year is bright!
erin1705 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
I'm happy that you updated! Great chapter!
whitangel chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
I love your story!
momzombie chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
I'm glad she's back. I look forward to what happens next.
pinkygirl01 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
great chapter!
hope you had a nice Christmas :)
SiouxieSue chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
So happy to see this update!
ncmiss12 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more! I bet Bill will cause Sookie major problems! I wonder if Claude will find Sookie and what he will say to warn her. Maybe sookie should get her overys removed. Then put them in a vile of Lemon juice and have claude give it to Queen Mab! Just a thought! I ccan't wait to see where you go with this!