Reviews for To Our Untold Future
kimeki95 chapter 1 . 10/15
Oh I'm sorry I didn't saw ur author note at the end lol
kimeki95 chapter 1 . 10/15
The way u wrote the letter from the past is the exact same way it happened in Orange. I think this fic is mainly inspired from Orange
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 8 . 4/13
... Clever. I'm guessing Kagerou-kun is Future!Kuroko, who purposely told Teikou!Kuroko that he wasn't a key player so that Kuroko wouldn't pay his future self any mind. When Kuroko figures it ("it" not necessarily being that Kagerou is his future self) out, it will all be according to keikaku (keikaku means plan)! Muahaha!

I'm starting to wonder just how Future!Kuroko's timeline went if it came to this.
LuckyBug192 chapter 8 . 3/28
I love this story so much. Thank you for writing this!

And I know it's been 3 years, but I still really, REALLY hope you could find time to update this.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
This is so good!
hello chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
Is the janitor kuroko?
Lula chapter 8 . 6/11/2016
I'm looking forward for the next chapter. Pleasr update
call me doctor chapter 8 . 2/15/2016
i may have have an idea on who the new coach is... but i can‘t be so sure since you only put bits of clues... enough to make theories but not enough for a conclusion... for me at least...
Squishy4953 chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
I love this.
CookieTaker chapter 8 . 1/13/2016
Great story! Update soon!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
a sudden turn of events!

please update soon! this story is sooo good and kinds like these are rare!
ryeonixg chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Great so far! Some minor gramtical parts, but overall, very nice ad interesting! I found it rather enjoyable and look forward to the next chapters.
Forever In Oblivion chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
I found that most of the MiraGen are...terrible in academics...Minus Midorima and Akashi. I remember in one of the episodes, Kuroko was...average. Sorry I couldn't remember things and help point out flaws... Great chapter though. :)
TheNightstriker chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Are you waiting for a message from your future self that will tell you exactly when your going to update and what ur going to write? In fact if your future self gave you letters then I guess that's why this story is really good or interesting I should say. :D
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
NOOOOOOOOOO! KUROKO, DO NOT GO! DO NOT GO DO NOT GO DO NOT GO!