Reviews for Vanilla Latte
cute
eienternity chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
A-fucking-dorable.
JordiiPordiiPuddinPie chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Alright, so honestly? This is absolutely, by far my favorite Kuroko no Basket fanfic on the web. No, seriously. I ran across it a few months back and I've been coming back to it again and again ever since. I'm so sorry for having never reviewed until now; I was always just far too lazy to, which has been ridiculous on my part. You're an amazing writer and you totally deserve to know it! So, like, hopefully now you do! Your descriptions and the entire mood you set for this were just so spot on and preciously sweet. The whole fic had such a, like, lazy morning feel to it, you know? Awesome! I really hope I get to experience a morning like this with someone I love one day.

Keep up the totally groovy work!
PuddinPie.
Teallama chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Cute! Especially your description of Kuroko's drink: "made personally with love by someone he loves for him". Very sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
So cute! 3
Canadino chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Screams with delight this was adorable and very much in character wowwwww they're wonderfully adorable and your style lends itself to everyday fics like these!
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Aaaaw so cuuute!
SenaAllMine3120 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
KAAAAAA! did you get this idea from kuroko's vanilla shake? i absolutely love it!
SpiritofLove961 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I would have loved to see the look on Kuroko's face as he was sipping that drink; I bet it would be so...KAWAII to the max! This was a cute story!

3 Spirit
Fantita chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awww. I melted, thanks for this! It's so sweet and cute and fluffy! I love them and they can't be more adorable! Yay for Kurokaga! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
sweet and fluffy :3 ...I love morning moments like this! 3
Sovnlos Nat chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Really really loved this!
I hope I'll see more fanfictions from you in this fandom, cause I really like yours so far q
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Eek! So cute and sweet! And well written and in-c.
anoesism chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is amazing and adorable and I think I died a little from overdose of happiness while reading it. Aaaahhhh xD