Reviews for Ruined
HushHush16 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Wow... Holy shite that eas good! :) Keep up the good work! :P
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Wow I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing. Check out my Drarry fluff at this site.
grimmich chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
awwww that was sooo cute!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
*melty feelings and an awww face*
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Is there a sequel/Epilogue
The wedding
What happened to Cedric and the punishment of the Diggory family... maybe the same type of curse?
Kids, DM job at the ministry or as he has been trained in estate management , at home managing both Potter, Black, and Malfoy etated. Is he also Griff and slyth heir too and all it entails?
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Bad Cedric -.-
Aww, protective!Snape :D
Harry is perf
Gahainxhiwbxj too cute xx
PoptartxPrincess chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
w0t.
Amy chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Gosh I really loved this story:) it was really great so thank you for writing it!
marie chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
dracos orgasm sealed the bond
just awesome
love it! hope you write more awesome storys like this!
ali4560 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I love it! Really good d/s story
DaphinoraS chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This was amazing! It's by far my favorite HP/DM Master/slave fic thus far! Kudos!
IdrillLinfael chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I was gonna swear this story had a sequel...I just can't seem to find it ;p
Daring Demon chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I love this! It's really amazing! Does anybody know of another fic like this one with the public domination? Thanks so much!
TheRndom1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I'm sorry, but I cant say I liked this story much. I dont mind a little ooc, but most of them were completely unrecognisable. Harry was abusive, cruel and just revolting right down to the bone. There was nothing there that could even remind me of the Harry from the books. And the pathetic creature that was supposed to be Draco, it was painful to read.
Now, you write well enough, so I'm not just bashing you here.
thetearsofbutterflies chapter 1 . 6/30/2013