Reviews for Found in a Heartbeat
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 5/24
THEY'RE HAVING A BABY! That makes me so happy!
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
To my utter and complete emberassment, "Timelord" was also the first thought that crossed my mind. xD Whoops.
keep-swinging chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Amazing.
I really liked this story and it was a perfect mix of angst and romance.
I just recently got on a Dibs kick, and this was one of the first stories I found and I really enjoyed it at that.
Great job. :)
Addie Lover of Stories chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
This is adorable, and awesome, and so frigging cute! XD I loved this! Thank you so much for writing! And for the Dr. Who reference! XD
BG chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
The part when Dinah asks who the father is and Dick comes rushing in is totally my favoritepart here! I can literally see it happening XD and the last line in this story is just 3 job well done! I like this short fic so much :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Omg that was so bloody cute and idk why but this is such a different and good way for someone to write them finding out she's pregnant. I squealed so much 3
cassieanimorph01 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Soooo...beautiful... :,) and lol Timmy and the two heart beats
Sparrow'sArrow chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
#Fan-girl squeals!
AWESOME!
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
of course Tim, the master detective, thinks of Doctor Who before understanding that she's pregnant. Geez
me chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I loved this! Do you think you might continue this story?
batmanistheshiznit chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
That Doctor Who refrence I was laughing sooooo hard!
White Bishop chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Time lord? Brilliant! This was great, Ollie and Dinah were perfect in their reactions and dialog. Bruce and J'onn were great as well. The Hurt comfort genre tag confused me since there isn't any hurt or comfort Romance/Family would probably reflect the subject matter better although that might hurt the reveal.
Slytherin84ever chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
OKay, the time lord part, abso-freaking-lutely amazing. OMG that made me laugh hard, and this was such a sweet story, I loved it Bravo!
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Yeah, certainly didn't see -that- coming.
As much as I like Nightwing, Tim is quickly becoming my favorite Robin here. Even though he was only in this for 2 seconds, his naivete never fails to make me smile.
But, nice characterization for everybody! Really, did I need to even mention that?
wally i love u chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
i search the whole fanfiction for this story