Reviews for Trick
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
I love it when Sam gets all mystical and does spells. The inside of is head is like a filing cabinet full of the most peculiar things.
AWanderersHaven chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
So I just got done reading ALL of your stories. It only took me 3 days. I am very happy to have discovered an excellent writer in my favourite subject (whumpage). Doubt is, I think, my current favourite story. Lots of physical torture and it has the Winchesters. I'm not a big fan of psychological torture, so Paranoia doesn't rank very high, but it is still most excellently written.

I eagerly, but not very patiently, await your next installment.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Love this series. You have drawn the best "Dean" and putting him together with Don Eppes highlites both characters personalities. I hope you continue to give us these stories. They are great.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Poor Don! XDDD
But if I'm him, I would love to trust Dean and Sam!

Don really should meet other people; police, civilian, anyone who trust the Winchester brothers. So he will not go crazy and get stress.
At least Don finally REALLY KNOW what the Winchesters at and how it go. I'm glad...
Master Li chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Another awesome crossover with these two shows. I love all of them and I love how you have Don and Dean butting heads (as I totally believe they would since Don is very by the book in most cases and Dean is very abstract). I hope you continue to write stories where they meet up. I'd love to see Castiel pop up in one of these and how Don would handle meeting an actual angel.
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Very nice.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Wow - the holidays are finally over and I have a minute to sit down and browse through fanfic and what do I find? I should check Numbers crossovers more often.

I'm delighted that you are continuing this series. I can't get enough Dean and Don together - you write them so much in character that sometimes I forget you've placed Don in a story about demons and angels. Crazy! Obviously we have nothing to base Don's reactions on when it comes to fighting demons, but I can definitely see him trying to give Dean and Sam what they need in order to stop certain annihilation in the FBI office, while suspending both his belief and a few legalities along the way. And, yeah, I can also see Don, after physically seeing Dean and Sam do what they do, that dealing with Agent Rush was more stressful. Ha Ha!

Wonderful story! I hope we don't have to wait for Halloween for another installment, and, believe me, I will check with the crossovers more often.

I'm so glad to see you're still writing! Thank you.
Hesta101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was an unexpected treat. Thank you for writing, I didn't expect to see any more Numb3rs crosses.
nessy22 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Hey Aleo,
I was skipping through the FF, when accidently I discovered this a lucky day for me :D It was a great pleasure to read this excellent story! I have to admit, though, that I don't know Supernaturals (must be kind of risky to do so here), but it was so good written, that I think, that it's not necessary. I do love Numb3rs, Don above all, and it was so much like him (doing it for the greater good). The interaction between Don and Dean was just gorgeous. I think, they are more similar, than they think, or Don would ever admit.
It's so good to see, that you're still writing! Thanks for that!
tvj12 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Great addition to this storyline. Your interaction between Don and Dean is so fun to read. -tvj12
Akrosin chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Yes! I am so happy you continue to write. I love your SPN/Numb3rs crossovers! Please write more:-)
the-bond-of-brothers chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Like all (and I do mean ALL) your other works, this is perfect. I love everything about your stories, the way they're written, the plot, your OCs (unsubs or agents, either way), how Don or the Winchesters are portrayed (always in character, awesome!), just everything. Keep it up, you're my very favorite author :)
Psychee chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
I so totally love all the stories in this SPN and Numb3rs cross over! The Dean and Don interactions are priceless. I would request at least one (hopefully many) more; Don getting a case with a supernatural feel and being compeled to try to contact Dean for help (maybe his brother or someone close could be posessed by a demon or spirit).

Any way thanks for an enjoyable read.
a chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Poor Don. I really like your Supenatural/Numb3rs crossovers, but I hope you don't let Don get into any real trouble due to his encounters with the Winchesters.

And if it's not too much trouble, I'd love to see a fic where the Winchesters show up in Don's life again, but whatever they want has to take a back seat to one of Don's non-supernatural cases. So far all of Don's encounters with the Winchesters have involved him being unwillingly thrust into their world. It would be nice to see the reverse. Naturally, the case would have to be suitably urgent. It would also need to be something outside the Winchesters comfort zone and frightening enough for them to understand the gravity of it. Maybe a potential terrorist attack involving biological or nuclear materials or something involving children or human trafficking, or even something involving gangs or the mafia. Just something to remind the Winchesters that their brand of evil isn't the only one out there. You could start with whatever brought the Winchesters to LA and then have it interrupted by whatever Don has to deal with, or the Winchesters could show up and Don is too busy to play their games and has to convince them of that, or you could have Don trying to handle both at once without drawing attention to the fact that the FBI emergency isn't getting his undivided attention. (Or as undivided as it would normally be, given that he would probably still have other things to do.)

Please, please, pretty please?
Evelyna1 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Wow, this is another awesome SPN/N3 crossover! There are far too few of those, and yours are among the best. I absolutely love this series!
greez