Reviews for Trick
klu chapter 4 . 7/20
Another fun tale of Don getting a glimpse at what Dean and Sammy are really all about.
I loved when Dean told Don he sounded just "like Sammy", also when Sam told Dean Don was being fair and felt the FBI agent had cause to shoot his older brother on sight. I think Sam might just have been projecting a little there, yes?

Thanks for writing.
idadri chapter 4 . 3/8
i love this serie
i wish that father's don and his colleagues begins to have an idea about this "alliance". no the verity, but that they thinks Don is menaced or a sort of traitor. it could be funny

I see you stopped to write, but i want thank you to pleasure moments to read you.

and sorry for my very bad english...
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
I love it when Sam gets all mystical and does spells. The inside of is head is like a filing cabinet full of the most peculiar things.
AWanderersHaven chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
So I just got done reading ALL of your stories. It only took me 3 days. I am very happy to have discovered an excellent writer in my favourite subject (whumpage). Doubt is, I think, my current favourite story. Lots of physical torture and it has the Winchesters. I'm not a big fan of psychological torture, so Paranoia doesn't rank very high, but it is still most excellently written.

I eagerly, but not very patiently, await your next installment.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Love this series. You have drawn the best "Dean" and putting him together with Don Eppes highlites both characters personalities. I hope you continue to give us these stories. They are great.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Poor Don! XDDD
But if I'm him, I would love to trust Dean and Sam!

Don really should meet other people; police, civilian, anyone who trust the Winchester brothers. So he will not go crazy and get stress.
At least Don finally REALLY KNOW what the Winchesters at and how it go. I'm glad...
Master Li chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Another awesome crossover with these two shows. I love all of them and I love how you have Don and Dean butting heads (as I totally believe they would since Don is very by the book in most cases and Dean is very abstract). I hope you continue to write stories where they meet up. I'd love to see Castiel pop up in one of these and how Don would handle meeting an actual angel.
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Very nice.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Wow - the holidays are finally over and I have a minute to sit down and browse through fanfic and what do I find? I should check Numbers crossovers more often.

I'm delighted that you are continuing this series. I can't get enough Dean and Don together - you write them so much in character that sometimes I forget you've placed Don in a story about demons and angels. Crazy! Obviously we have nothing to base Don's reactions on when it comes to fighting demons, but I can definitely see him trying to give Dean and Sam what they need in order to stop certain annihilation in the FBI office, while suspending both his belief and a few legalities along the way. And, yeah, I can also see Don, after physically seeing Dean and Sam do what they do, that dealing with Agent Rush was more stressful. Ha Ha!

Wonderful story! I hope we don't have to wait for Halloween for another installment, and, believe me, I will check with the crossovers more often.

I'm so glad to see you're still writing! Thank you.
Hesta101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was an unexpected treat. Thank you for writing, I didn't expect to see any more Numb3rs crosses.
nessy22 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Hey Aleo,
I was skipping through the FF, when accidently I discovered this a lucky day for me :D It was a great pleasure to read this excellent story! I have to admit, though, that I don't know Supernaturals (must be kind of risky to do so here), but it was so good written, that I think, that it's not necessary. I do love Numb3rs, Don above all, and it was so much like him (doing it for the greater good). The interaction between Don and Dean was just gorgeous. I think, they are more similar, than they think, or Don would ever admit.
It's so good to see, that you're still writing! Thanks for that!
tvj12 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Great addition to this storyline. Your interaction between Don and Dean is so fun to read. -tvj12
Akrosin chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Yes! I am so happy you continue to write. I love your SPN/Numb3rs crossovers! Please write more:-)
the-bond-of-brothers chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Like all (and I do mean ALL) your other works, this is perfect. I love everything about your stories, the way they're written, the plot, your OCs (unsubs or agents, either way), how Don or the Winchesters are portrayed (always in character, awesome!), just everything. Keep it up, you're my very favorite author :)
Psychee chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
I so totally love all the stories in this SPN and Numb3rs cross over! The Dean and Don interactions are priceless. I would request at least one (hopefully many) more; Don getting a case with a supernatural feel and being compeled to try to contact Dean for help (maybe his brother or someone close could be posessed by a demon or spirit).

Any way thanks for an enjoyable read.