Reviews for You Don't Want Me the Way I Want You
Ally chapter 1 . 7/24
Jesus. This makes me so happy
And I'm over here procrastinating homework... I need help.
God, Tony is almost as dirty as me!
Anomnom chapter 1 . 7/1
Holy shit! That was freaking amazing!
10/10 would read again and again and again
wolverinelover6143 chapter 1 . 1/18
I loved this so much. I am such a stony fan. I really like the ending. I hope you keep writing, keep up the good work!
toomanyfandomstooname chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
And now I'm pregnant ._.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Really great! Like, superbly written smut :) you're awesome! Plus I can't tell you how lovely it is that you didn't have the cliched "their tongues fought for dominance" thing that I swear is in EVERY fic. Well done, you!
louisesnape chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa love it !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is the single greatest thing I've ever read in my life...and I'm one of those people that might as well read fanfiction for a living.
moosemari chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is the first Stony fic I ever read. Yeah, that last review? That was me. Pressed the wrong button. Story of my life. Anywho, this was the first one. And I am hooked. For life. Possibly longer. Like I didn't have enough ships already. *Sigh* But seriously, though, this right here is crack on paper. Or computer, I guess. Whatever.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is the first Stony fic I've ever read.
Lyla chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Skee! o/o So cute and hawt...Not hot...beyond that. It has reached a level of hawt. xD
Hazenator chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I underestimated the "graphic" part but holy mother of Christ that was amazing. 3
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
so hot beautiful and sweet!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
OMG That Was Amazing! & Not Just The Sex Scene... Though That Was FANTASTIC! The Ending Was So Sweet! Tony & Steve Are Perfect Together! XD

& I Absolutely Love Drunk Tony, He's So Cute. X3