Reviews for Within Icy Walls
MewSayuriWafujihara Mutomancer chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
I absolutely love the way you write, and I can't express it any other way. It's poetic and very descriptive, but not in an overwhelming way in which The Lord of the Rings is known for. Your way of writing makes me jealous because I know I can't write as fluently as you can. The way you write is like a work of art, so it didn't seem like you had much trouble writing this chapter. I especially love how you described the "beast" haunting Jade. How ironic such a demonic "beast" would be haunting someone nicknamed "The Necromancer."
Doveflight chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
I read this earlier but then realized I forgot to review. I love this chapter and the ending, lol. Jade almost crashing the ship because of Lyra (that's at least what it seemed like it to me)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Hello, I just discovered your story with your last update and I really like it.

There is just one thing that is quite painful to read and that's character bashing. You must really hate Luke.
Well, he's not my favourite character either but he is not that a nuisance with a sword. He may lack experience and be scared of fighting people but he already made his resolve when Tear got injured because of him. And he catch up with Asch at the end so he must have had a certain kind of skill before.

Sorry if there's some mistake, I'm not a native
mimi chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Why hasn't this been updated yet? ;; its sooo good. I want more!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
Lyra really have an impact, isn't she ? Unlike some OC of others story.
Anyways, this story here It's a very nice story.
Doveflight chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
Nice story. I think all of us fans really want to see some romance betweem Lyra and Jade- even better so if one of the group (prob guy) had seen it.

I hope you continue this soon though.
SerafinRose chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
This is brilliant. I think I've been looking for this kind of story since the first time I played Abyss (no, don't ask me when, I don't remember anyway)
Also you seem to have a knack for making the characters IC, I really like it.

And I REALLY hope you keep going, it would be a shame if you didn't. ;) I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Ethelo-iel chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far, and I can't wait to see how you take the next section of the game to make it different and to discover more about Lyra.

Overall, one thing I really appreciate is that, even though you follow the base of the conversation that occur, you change every single line in them. It's very refreshing, not having to read the same, maybe slightly reworded, lines. Your writing style is fantastic, and you put so much into your descriptions. It's just great (And Jade hasn't been out of character as far as I can tell!).

I've put a lot of time into reading as much as I can about the history of Auldrant as I've been able to, so some of the history of the Qliphoth/Outer Lands that you've written isn't 100% accurate, but I like what you've done with what the game/anime provided you with, and coming up with your own take on it.

Romances take time to build, so take it as slow as you want it to grow :) Keep on writing! I look forward to future chapters!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
I just read through all eleven chapter of this fic. I beg of you to keep writing. I usually don't like OC's but Lyra's just plain interesting. Although I still don't know why she's there now, I know her relationship to Jade and whoa. So why was she dismissed? And what's the act against him? More, please. Also, stop worrying about the OOC thing. Jade's Jade, and that in itself is incredible.
Anon chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
So far, so good. I don't know if it's just me, but everyone in this fanfic seems really, REALLY IC. Well done. Keep writing - I wanna know who the OC is. D: