Reviews for See You Later
JulBram chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Well done!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
So curious to see if Matt Nix goes the same way you did with this. So glad you have your power back!
FionaFan chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
*SNIFF* *SOB* Awesome story sis. Wow, I'm teary-eyed.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awwwww. So sad. Nicely written.
Jameson Rook chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh, yeah, no, making me cry is totally okay...*cough-sob* I loved this. So much.
FMSMandi chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That was sad but a great story.
beejed chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
ooooh please continue this story. Sad but in character.
Veefall chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Those poor people, they just need a break...someday.
DKougar chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This rings SO very true to the characters! It is heartbreakingly their voices I can hear & their tears I can see. Mine were falling right along with!
This really does seem like the only move left for Michael. He's gotten into & out of tight spots before, but I'm really worried for him now. This is different. But I'm still glad he ended Card!

I'm so proud of you!
bcmom chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Great job! Am having a hard time seeing the keyboard through my tears. lol Well done. More please. Thanks.
I hope your world is returning to some form of normal? Peace and Tranquility be yours.
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh hun...I knew I should have come to read this holding tissues! You're really going to keep making us cry aren't you? Ok, I admit it, I'm a mess...
autumn.donley chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is actually very sweet and I think you did a good job keeping to the characters!
MsTink1987 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
you cut at the heart strings, girl! :( if this is how the rest of the season's gonna go, i'm definetly getting worried!

best part:

Sam walked back and said loudly to Michael and Fiona "Jesse went to get wheels and I'm off to get cash. You guys stay here, you should be pretty secure." As he turned around, he said in a softer voice "Guys, this isn't Ireland. I'm not Card separating an agent and an asset who are in love. I'm just a friend getting some stuff together so my buddy can travel while we do some work here in Florida. This isn't 'goodbye' so you should think of it more as 'see you later'. I promise this isn't forever."
BurnerJane chapter 1 . 11/12/2012