Reviews for Roadside
Eyghon chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
Yes! I loved the way you handled their talk, especially the fact that they still love each other. So glad quinn didnt revert to her old self...
CarolineSC chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Great chapter, hope we get another story in this series. I am really enjoying it!
KW Jordan chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
It was a relief to see such a horrible situation end on what seems to be a hopeful note. I know it's going to take work to get them back together, but I can see this as the path to that, and it was great!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
This series of stories is beautiful, breathtaking, splendid... WOW... I just started to reread everything again, all the Faberry series. I listened to music that you suggested "by Priscilla Ahn Dream" during this last chapter and it was perfect. I'm very touched right now. Can't wait to read the next story of this series. Bravo. Thanks xo.

"Standing Ovation"
jack chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Oh my..how good are you...this is just..gahhh I don't know how to explain. Its beautiful, their journey... gradual, slow and steady with a little stumbling. Amazing. The way you are handling this roadblock in their relationship is so mature. You have grown so much as a writer within this series itself that every installment just gets better and better.

I simply cannot wait for the what you bring next. Thank you for writing this.
Ad3n chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Awe. That was sooo sweet. Was it The Way We Were or Gilmore Girls that inspired that call? Eather was it was needed. They needed to talk and I'm glad Rachel told the truth. Hope they both fall asleep. Bet you neither one have gotten much of it. Can't wait for the next part. It was super sweet great job. Hope you're proud of yourself.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Please tell me that's not really then end? Or if it is, that it's just the end of Roadside, and not this universe. I need to read more about them.
I'm hoping they can start over, work on their trust, and use their love for one another to rebuild their relationship... A stronger one.

Please don't be finished!?
Mely Ms chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Great great history, please keep going!
CarolineSC chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Awesome story so far!
LaurenKnight13 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
My heart breaks for them both! I can't choose a side cause I know what it feels like to be on either side... And I'm hoping they'll sort their issues out. They love one another... Nothing and nobody else matters if they still both love each other and want to be together.

Please update again son quickly!?
stacks.of.books chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I've just caught up on this series and wow, you have blown me away with the quality of your writing. It's beautiful and engaging. This last installment is just heartbreaking and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Excellent story.
J0EBLACK chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
wow...hope u update soon!
Ad3n chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Awe poor Quinn. I liked the song. I think it was something both needed to/hear. As for Santayana. I get she's doing it for Quinn and because she mad at how Rachel threaded Quinn but its up to Quinn to choose. She's got no right to do that. Not that anyone has the right to ever throw one but you get it. But great chapter. It was needed. Can't wait tell you post the next one!
cash chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Can I please point out that if Quinn had spoken to Rachel way in the beginning and not gone all bitch and threatened Cindy then none of this would have happened. I don't by any means condone what Rachel said to Quinn, it was awful, but the situation they're in has a lot to do with Quinn being at fault.
I like that Quinn pointed it to Santana that calling her tubbers hurts. I hate that Santana always says she's a bitch and everyone knows so they shouldn't be offended, total cop out
LaurenKnight13 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
My heart weeps for them... Both of them. They clearly love each other SO much, and this is hurting both of them. I hope Rachel plans a song for Quinn too. I hope they can find a way to get through this, for Rachel to earn Quinn's trust again and for Quinn to show Rachel that she can forgive her, like Rachel forgave her for all she did to her in the past. Second chances!

I hope they can get back together soon, where they belong, with each other.