Reviews for Roadside
LaurenKnight13 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
My heart weeps for them... Both of them. They clearly love each other SO much, and this is hurting both of them. I hope Rachel plans a song for Quinn too. I hope they can find a way to get through this, for Rachel to earn Quinn's trust again and for Quinn to show Rachel that she can forgive her, like Rachel forgave her for all she did to her in the past. Second chances!

I hope they can get back together soon, where they belong, with each other.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Brilliant. So we got a view inside Quinn's mind. Nice to see that even through all the haziness she is at least civil..infact more than civil with rachel. Aww man..I really do feel bad for Rachel.
Waiting for everything to get cleared. Update soon :D
Ad3n chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I'm not going to lie. I love how Quinn handled everything. She wasn't mean but it was known that they weren't together. I can't wait to see what song she performs. It's not going to be good for Rachel. Is Cindy part of glee? But great chapter. I think being nice to her is going to fuck with her more. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oohh cannot wait for the confrontation. This is so good..looking forward for moar !
Ad3n chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I don't really care about what he did. You're eighth they're still together. And he shouldn't be looked down upon. But this was very sweet. I'm glad the Berry men aren't angry with Quinn. And I hope Rachel doesn't try to befriend Cindy before she try's to get Quinn's forgiveness. Quinn might not take her back(right away) but how much would it hurt Quinn if she tried to be that close friends with Cindy again. Just saying. I'm glad you updated fast. This was a sweet chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Truly amazing chapter. I cried. This series is so well writing and perfect. I just love it. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much for sharing this with us...true love is a hard work. :)
Yoha2405 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Excited about this installment. I like the fact that Rachel is the one who wronged for a change. Amazing read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Yay for new installment... Is it safe to assume that while the broken-upness will suck it won't be too bad since this isn't listed as angst? Really hope so
zoe chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
So glad to see this up so soon! I'm not good with the angst, it makes me a little anxious, but I'm hoping that if I stick with this I'll be rewarded with faberry goodness, hopefully sooner rather than later.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2