Reviews for Taste of Existence
Grim Peasant chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
nice one xD
cb chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
very nicely written fic :)
LadyAmazone chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Its very nice -
aurora0914 chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
AWESOME! I REALLY LOVE YOUR WRITING, PLEASE DON'T ABANDON FANFICTION!
Tea.Cup.Tempest chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Awesome! Are we going to read a proposal? Is Hanabi gonna freak really funny? Hehe
Love it!
Sass-Bot chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I love this! You're really talented :D
Skarlettefox chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
This was awesome! I love a happy ending :)
gold emblem chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
very, very, very good! well written, descriptive yet not boring, sweet and romantic yet ultimately sexy! neji is sexy beast! loved this! love the well written lemon you threw in! it's fabo! you should totally write more!
HiN4-cH4n chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Awww this is adorable! I love the part where he mentions all the thoughts that ran through his mind and they settle on how he should give her the ring (I'm guessing asking her to marry him, then). Love it. Hope you update soon!
Saamon-sama chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
reading this, right after he just died for her, makes me just a little less ticked off. xD
Kittyfish chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
It's seems like hanabi's effort wasnt needed awesome story definantly a pick me up considering all the other sad ones people have been posting...I hope u continue on
Threya Midnight chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Awww... that was sweet :') Please update soon
Cutsodeep chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Soo hot... Pls update soon. When all this people know about them?
Pablo Hirunata chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
So,they in relationship allready?! Man,those two.. Like it :). More chapter please and thank you for this story
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
So hot! I like your interpretation of this pairing. There aren't many NejiHina fics. Please post another chapter soon!