Reviews for Treason
Skimball4 chapter 16 . 6/2
This story was so good and heart pounding and totally kept me hooked the whole way through. I may be a sicko but just love Steve whump.
Skimball4 chapter 12 . 6/2
Oh, my heck! You will so be paying for my heart attack from this chapter.:)
Skimball4 chapter 10 . 6/2
Oh, my goodness! You have my heart beating so fast.
Skimball4 chapter 9 . 6/2
Wow. This chapter was intense!
Skimball4 chapter 4 . 6/2
Oh, so sad. I knew that Steve wouldn't really be a traitor.
Dimac99 chapter 16 . 5/19
Another excellent and exciting fic.
Mklaihai chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
wow. this was fantastic, i'm telling you. SO good. the way you brought this entire story together... dang. amazing job. :) definitely a new favorite story. sometimes the skill of writers on this site blows me away, and this is one of those moments. i enjoyed this - immensely. well done! definitely gonna be checking out your other stories. :D x
Mklaihai chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
whooo. this is just getting better. my gosh, you know how to tell a story! i can't remember the last time i read a fic with such intensity. i can't stop reading! maaan. this is fantastic. i love how you incorporated some of the show into the plot. :D very well done.
Mklaihai chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
.GOSH. OHMYGOSH. oHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH.

whew. now that i got that out of my system. ;) *grins* i am totally entranced by this story. the plot is so extremely fascinating, and all the twists... definitely didn't see any of this coming. wow. i can scarcely pull my eyes away from the page, but i just had to review. i think it's a shame when fully completed stories only get reviews on the last chapter.

anyway. i'm enjoying this immensely. i'm 100% captivated. heck, 10000% captivated. well done! :D definitely looking forward to seeing where this story goes.
Jenny95 chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
What is the next story after Treason?
Ghanaperu chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
Nice story. I liked seeing the back story of the other one, and this is really good. Poor Steve, though! You really beat him up good.

You said I have some good episodes to look forward to? Any specific recommendations for me?

Thanks again for sharing your work, and for directing me to this story. :)
Cc1973 chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Great chapter! Look forward to the next story
Cc1973 chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
Omg omg omg, was not expecting that! Poor Steve, this is going to kill him!
sherry57 chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Great last two chapters and the whump in the last one was amazing. It's incredible that our boy survives you...lol lol.
The friendship that Danny and Steve has stays intact...thank goodness, because this story was a real test of that. Thanks for a great story hon...and on to the next one!
FlamMabel chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Great story, and I'll look out for your next fic. Thanks for sharing it with us.