Reviews for Treason
mklaihai chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
wow. this was fantastic, i'm telling you. SO good. the way you brought this entire story together... dang. amazing job. :) definitely a new favorite story. sometimes the skill of writers on this site blows me away, and this is one of those moments. i enjoyed this - immensely. well done! definitely gonna be checking out your other stories. :D x
mklaihai chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
whooo. this is just getting better. my gosh, you know how to tell a story! i can't remember the last time i read a fic with such intensity. i can't stop reading! maaan. this is fantastic. i love how you incorporated some of the show into the plot. :D very well done.
mklaihai chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
.GOSH. OHMYGOSH. oHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH.

whew. now that i got that out of my system. ;) *grins* i am totally entranced by this story. the plot is so extremely fascinating, and all the twists... definitely didn't see any of this coming. wow. i can scarcely pull my eyes away from the page, but i just had to review. i think it's a shame when fully completed stories only get reviews on the last chapter.

anyway. i'm enjoying this immensely. i'm 100% captivated. heck, 10000% captivated. well done! :D definitely looking forward to seeing where this story goes.
Jenny95 chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
What is the next story after Treason?
Ghanaperu chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
Nice story. I liked seeing the back story of the other one, and this is really good. Poor Steve, though! You really beat him up good.

You said I have some good episodes to look forward to? Any specific recommendations for me?

Thanks again for sharing your work, and for directing me to this story. :)
Cc1973 chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Great chapter! Look forward to the next story
Cc1973 chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
Omg omg omg, was not expecting that! Poor Steve, this is going to kill him!
sherry57 chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Great last two chapters and the whump in the last one was amazing. It's incredible that our boy survives you...lol lol.
The friendship that Danny and Steve has stays intact...thank goodness, because this story was a real test of that. Thanks for a great story hon...and on to the next one!
FlamMabel chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Great story, and I'll look out for your next fic. Thanks for sharing it with us.
maggiemcgarrett chapter 16 . 3/13/2013
great story thanks for writing and sharing
moonjat54 chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
I am excited to hear there is more to this although this was a great ending. Finally someone got through to Steve and made him see that his team has his back even when he things they don't. Poor Danny...he sure got whumped in the end. The two guys can go to therapy together...I can just see it. The whole staff might want to quit before the guys are better. Thanks for the great story and I can't wait to read more.
shirik40 chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
this really put things into closer! thank you for another great story and it really feel right to write a sequel - and i would expect Steve to be rewarded with a purple heart for this assigment as well.
wotumba1 chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
that certainly wasn't a good day for danny, or steve. but i'm glad that rodgers is out of the picture. wouldn't want him to come back again.

wonderful story, loved it!

will be here for your new story!
francis2 chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Am looking forward to the next one.
storyfan101 chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
I'm glad Danny & Steve figured out the basics, the rest will come with time. Perhaps when they're doing their PT or limping along the beach?

I look forward to your next run of stories.