Reviews for In the Garden
KatieZfan chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Enjoyed reading the story a long time ago, and I agree with the other reviews - well written and much more satisfying than the episode! You did a great job with the reveal and a mature Victoria responding to Diego, and I loved his explanation to her. Sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I like the closeness that finally has come between the two and soon his father will join,maybe?
Pamela Ryan chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
For all your misgivings this was a fresh perspective well done
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Aw, we don't get to see Alejandro's reaction to the news?
jkl88 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This makes so much sense. What better time to reveal his secret. It has always seemed to me that it would be easier for everyone to accept Diego as Victoria's suiter after he has so tenderly stayed by her side after she was so close to death. Very nice.
mychakk chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
loved it :) a simple and so much better than original scene :) wish you continued, but it works well as a one shot too :)
ABlape chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
wonderful as always :)
DietMJ chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Loved Diego's realization that he wasn't doing right by Victoria. Enjoy stories that point out Victoria's loving both Diego and Zorro. The series could have really used that as a good plotline. Why did Diego never remember that being wealthy and handsome would always be a reason for Victoria to marry him without arousing suspicion? Terrific story as usual! Keep them coming!
Lady in black chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I loved this story! I have to admit, though that I was a little surprised how grown-up Victoria's reaction to Diego's revelation was. In the show she always seems to act more like a child when she's having one of her impulsive fits, kinda like talk first - think later. However, it never appears to be the only side of her and I think that you've captured that other side of her perfectly. After all she can be considerate and mindful and had she reacted in any other way (in your story), there probably never would have been a romance between her and the man behind the mask. You wrote a wonderful story. Thank you so much.
jblevins0927 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love this! Like you I never liked how Broken Heart Broken Mask ended. This makes me feel better about it!
katie1999 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I liked how you rewrote the scene in the garden and the jealousy from the other episodes fits perfectly.
CrazyJan57 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Once again your stories always makes wonderful sense and this one is no different. It is good to see a different version on the episode and it's one that we haven't seen before where it's Diego who confronts Victoria, with all their insecurities. (at least I can't remember any).

It makes you wonder just how the series would have worked out if Victoria became aware of his identity early on - perhaps it might have become too focused on Diego / Victoria, instead of Zorro and his adventures but hey, that's what fanfic is all about, to see how things could have been different :)